Done in 3 is seeking a creative and detail oriented Video Editor & Producer with 2-3 years of experience to provide innovative and technical expertise to help ensure that the course is on-brand, has captions, titles, bullet points, presentations, is edited properly and resonates with audiences and is of the highest quality.
Think in terms of Masterclass, Foundr and Domestika
- Edit and manage a steady ﬂow of high-quality video content for our courses on the website, social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat and YouTube
- Works closely with producers and creative directors to shape and edit stories, carefully crafting cuts of content, and sharing out
- Edit videos to show presentations, captions and learning tools to help learners understand the content better.
- Brainstorms and develops new and innovative ideas with the team, elevating the aesthetic quality
- Stays abreast of developments in the industry and innovative work by other organizations, and applies them to PP’s work.
- Manages and archives all footage and ﬁnal deliverables.
- 5 short videos for social media produced a day from the courses content or Drive archives relevant to the brand
- Each course has 30-50 videos. We plan to release 80 or more courses. 10 a day or more is expected to be produced
- Can turn high-quality videos around quickly in rapid response environments
- Has a desire to solve problems, openness to receiving and giving feedback
- Has a passion for visual aesthetics and storytelling
- Committed to working with a multicultural and inclusive workforce, promoting diverse groups, and furthering health and racial equity.
- Can easily navigate working and all phases of post production remotely
- Juggles an often large volume of work effectively, balancing extremely tight turnaround projects with long-lead work and ensuring that projects are on track and that supervisor and other staff are regularly updated about the status of projects.
- 2-3 years experience working as a video editor with reel
- Experience editing both short- and long-form content
- Editorial experience in production and post-production process
- At least 1 year experience in motion graphics
- Proﬁciency in video editing software: Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects with knowledge of Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Experience in all aspects of video post-production including editing, sound editing, audio design, ﬁnding music and stock footage, basic motion design, color grading, and asset delivery
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Creative thinker with strong storytelling abilities
- Knowledge of different video formats, ﬁle conversions and aspect ratio best practices for social media platforms.
- Online video publishing and ﬁle transfer expertise
- Advanced knowledge of video, audio, and post-production equipment
- Experience and understanding of digital media world
- Commitment to quality, results, and superior performance with attention to detail, composition, and spelling#
- Exceptional creative, detail-oriented, problem-solving skills
- Eagerness to share ideas and help evolve the content being made
- Ability to manage online digital archiving and navigate virtual communication
- Has a passion for modern educational content
To get started you will be sent a video to edit as a trial. The person/people who produce the best content will be hired with immediate start.
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.