ON is a fast-moving, design-minded technology partner — building compelling and high-impact digital experiences and software platforms. We work with forward-thinking companies that value design and user experience.
We’re not your typical agency, and place a heavy emphasis on bespoke, best-fit solutions that are tailored to the challenges that we are solving — with technical rigour behind our delivery, and a focus on the right tools for the right job. Our work spans a wide range of sectors, including MedTech, FinTech, Creative, Venture, FoodTech; with an increasing focus on sustainability through our work with charities, ClimateTech, and AgTech companies.
As a rapidly growing business, we’re looking for a talented Delivery Manager to join our multidisciplinary team of technologists, designers, strategists and researchers.
If that sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to chat.
About the role
You will be comfortable taking ownership for the successful delivery of projects, thrive working in a fast-paced environment, and have experience working in a creative setting. In this role, you must be confident working closely with clients and senior stakeholders to explore ambiguous digital design and technology challenges.
You must understand the conditions necessary for a successful project engagement for you, your team, and the client. You will provide guidance in team thinking and decision-making, leading clear discussions with both your team and client in the face of project risks or issues.
You will have an appreciation and understanding of design and the overlaps and potential for both design and technology to empower users and businesses.
- This is a permanent, full-time position
- ON supports flexible and hybrid working, this role is based in our office in North Greenwich a minimum of 3 days / week, with the other two days working remotely or from the office.
- Lead delivery of simultaneous projects on time, on budget, and on brief to successful completion, at the required quality.
- Lead project communications with multiple stakeholders including clients and colleagues across different geographies and time zones.
- Provide leadership to multi-disciplined delivery teams.
- Introduce the most suitable ways of working and delivery plans for projects.
- Assess and manage risks, issues, and scope changes on a project.
- Be commercially aware and lead projects to deliver within budget to target margins.
- Contributes to new business activities, particularly pitch development and pitch delivery
- Lead scoping, planning, and pricing new projects.
- Guide, inspire, and motivate team members and stakeholders through challenging situations to achieve project objectives.
- Lead and facilitate calls, meetings, workshops where necessary.
We are looking for someone who is motivated, communicative, and detail oriented.
- Experience of managing digital delivery projects in client-facing positions within a creative agency.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, and priorities.
- A structured approach to all things. 'Can-Do' mindset. Ability to work independently.
- Ability to turn requirements into project scope with assumptions, effort estimates, delivery approach, plans, and price.
- Experience in communicating with and reporting to a range of clients and colleagues.
- Stays current and is a champion of contemporary ways of working
Nice to have
- Track record of delivering customer-centric experience design projects as well as an understanding of technical implementation (development, integration, testing, deployment).
- Delivered projects that use Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Safe, etc). Certification in an agile methodology is a plus.
- Evidence of management of multi-disciplined delivery teams of 6-10 people across different geographies and time zones.
- Managed all stages of the delivery lifecycle from requirements gathering and discovery phases through to running teams of people who will implement the solution.
- Understanding of brand and design process. As well as the digital design process.
As part of a fast-growing team, we expect a lot from our people, but also make sure that you have the support you need to deliver and to grow - both personally and professionally. We offer:
- A competitive salary
- Access to the company bonus scheme
- 22 days paid holiday per year, plus national holidays
- Remote working as standard
- We’ll provide the latest Apple laptop and an external monitor along with any equipment you need to be comfortable working from home
- Work from home allowance, we’ll contribute to your internet
- Funding and resources to continue professional development
- Additional benefits with each year of service
We have quarterly reviews, and realise the importance of giving people the time and resources they need to develop their skills.
We are committed in our journey to eliminating discrimination, encouraging and valuing diversity amongst our workforce. We welcome enquiries from everyone.