FLOWN helps people work better. We do this by giving our members tools to focus, and tools to recharge their focus.
Our platform offers a holistic approach, based on all the scientific research into what helps us become more productive, creative and fulfilled.
FLOWN is led by successful serial entrepreneur, Alicia Navarro, founder of Skimlinks (acquired by Connexity April 2020), and backed well-known entrepreneurs and angels such as Greg Marsh (OneFineStay), Taavet Hinrikus (Transferwise), Tom Allason (Shutl).
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for a Product Manager to support the Founder in growing and optimising FLOWN's products. This is a key role within the company, as you'll be responsible for scoping, designing, and delivering new product features.
We're looking for someone who loves the left side of their brain in that they're able to think and plan in a very methodical and analytical way. That said, it's important that you have a deep passion for our vision, and can be the voice of our customers.
Here's some of things you'll be responsible for:
- Turning the product vision and strategy into a more detailed and actionable product roadmap.
- Scoping out new product features, liaising closely with internal teams when doing so.
- Briefing the Design team and overseeing the creation of all UX and UI deliverables. Ensuring all copy and designs have been approved by the Founder.
- Working closely with the Tech team to oversee the build of all product features, leading on areas that require cross-team collaboration or decisions.
- Leading on the testing of all new features, recording and managing the resolution of fixes where necessary.
- Managing all product releases - coordinating tasks, training, and communications across members and internal teams where necessary.
- Owning and organising the product backlog, ensuring each item has been diagnosed, scoped and spec'ed.
- Ensuring we are collecting the right data to analyse our performance, and creating dashboards and reporting mechanisms to make data-informed decisions.
- Regularly speaking to members to gather feedback, and to ensure you are best placed to be their voice within the company.
- Analysing member usage and feedback to gain insights, and identify common pain points or opportunities to maximise engagement and retention.
- Staying abreast of other players in the industry - be they competitors, potential new markets, potential partners, products that could inspire us etc.