causaLens are the pioneers of Causal AI — a giant leap in machine intelligence.
We build Causal AI-powered products that are trusted by leading organizations across a wide range of industries. Our No-Code Causal AI Platform empowers all types of users to make superior decisions through an intuitive user interface. We are creating a world in which humans can trust machines with the greatest challenges in the economy, society, and healthcare.
Role and Responsibilities
As we continue to expand our business, we're looking for a Growth Analyst based in London to help us solve complex challenges around business development, intelligence, and much more. This is a full-time placement with significant opportunities for personal development.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Generating sales opportunities across industries & verticals via email & LinkedIn.
- Gathering intelligence about new technologies, market developments, acquisitions…
- Supporting Account Executives in the sales process with market intelligence & building proposals
- Understanding the AI/transformation agenda of large organisations and find a fit for our product
- Understanding and communicating complex technology to executives in top organisations
- Building the go-to market strategy for new products and use-cases
Current machine learning approaches have severe limitations when applied to real-world business problems and fail to unlock the true potential of AI for the enterprise. causaLens is pioneering Causal AI, a new category of intelligent machines that understand cause and effect - a major step towards true artificial intelligence. Our enterprise platform goes beyond predictions and provides causal insights and suggested actions that directly improve business outcomes for leading businesses in asset management, banking, insurance, logistics, retail, utilities, energy, telecommunications and many others.
We are committed to addressing the diversity problem in the tech industry, and that starts with making sure we have a team where everyone feels at home and can contribute as a peer.
causaLens in the News
- Best Deeptech Company 2019 - Artificial Intelligence Awards
- ‘Meet causaLens, a Predictive AI For Hedge Funds, Banks, Tech Companies’ – Yahoo Finance
- ‘The U.K.’s Most Exciting AI Startups Race To Scale’ - Forbes
- ‘AllianzGI Taps Virtual Data Scientists amid War for Talent’ - Financial Times
- ‘Machine Learning Companies to watch in Europe’ - Forbes
- ‘Best Investment in Deeptech’ award - UK Business Angels Association awards
- ‘100 Most Disruptive UK Companies’ - Hotwire
- ‘causaLens Appoints Hedge Fund Veteran and Data Leaders to Advisory Board’ - Newswire
As well as the opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, international team that is passionate
about innovation and making a difference, we have competitive remuneration and pension
- Opportunities for continued learning and self-development, including courses,
conferences and book budget
- Weekly journal club and knowledge sharing presentations
- Active social calendar including regular team outings, pizza Thursdays and annual company retreats
- Encouragement of a great work/life balance that includes flexible work-from-home and remote days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fruits, snacks and soft drinks in the office
- 32 days paid holiday allowance (incl. bank holidays)
- Equipment you need to get the job done (MacBook Pro etc.)
- Amazing, smart, fun and inspiring colleagues, always there to support your ideas,
growth and enthusiasm!
- Previous experience in a commercial role at an AI company is a plus
- Previous background in consulting is a plus
- Ability to understand complex, cutting-edge AI technologies & communicate their value proposition in business terms
- Strong market research skills; ability to extract insights from company & market reports
- Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis
- Excellent oral, written, and presentational communication skills
- STEM degree is a plus
- Understanding or previous experience of the AI ecosystem is a plus
Our interview process consists of an online test, 2 screening interviews, and an on-site visit. We will do our best to transparently communicate the process with candidates.