causaLens are the pioneers of Causal AI — a giant leap in machine intelligence.
We build Causal AI-powered products that are trusted by leading organizations across a wide range of industries. Our No-Code Causal AI Platform empowers all types of users to make superior decisions through an intuitive user interface. We are creating a world in which humans can trust machines with the greatest challenges in the economy, society, and healthcare.
Role and Responsibilities
As we continue to expand our business, we're looking for a Business Development Representative based in London to help us take advantage of the massive opportunity presented by Causal AI within multiple sectors. This is an unrivaled opportunity to come in at an early stage and shape a commercial function to deliver results for a business with huge growth aspirations and global ambitions.
Main responsibilities focus on generating new qualified business opportunities:
- Generate new opportunities using multi-channel outbound methods (e.g. Email, LinkedIn, Phone, etc)
- Organise discovery calls, conduct client demos, and communicate with Director and C-level stakeholders at Startups, Mid-Market, and Enterprise clients
- Leverage the latest automation tools, technologies, and other growth hacks
- Refine and come up with effective sales messaging and templates
- Work closely with Marketing and Growth teams on the overall GTM strategy to ensure alignment across the customer pipeline as a whole
- Support senior BRDs and AEs in their prospecting efforts
- Research and attend conferences to generate new opportunities
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of our proposition, the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors
- Ensure that sales activity and performance is accurately recorded to provide transparency to the rest of the business and ensure that ongoing improvements are made to enhance performance
Current machine learning approaches have severe limitations when applied to real-world business problems and fail to unlock the true potential of AI for the enterprise. causaLens is pioneering Causal AI, a new category of intelligent machines that understand cause and effect - a major step towards true artificial intelligence. Our enterprise platform goes beyond predictions and provides causal insights and suggested actions that directly improve business outcomes for leading businesses in asset management, banking, insurance, logistics, retail, utilities, energy, telecommunications and many others.
We are committed to addressing the diversity problem in the tech industry, and that starts with making sure we have a team where everyone feels at home and can contribute as a peer.
causaLens in the News
- Best Deeptech Company 2019 - Artificial Intelligence Awards
- ‘Meet causaLens, a Predictive AI For Hedge Funds, Banks, Tech Companies’ – Yahoo Finance
- ‘The U.K.’s Most Exciting AI Startups Race To Scale’ - Forbes
- ‘AllianzGI Taps Virtual Data Scientists amid War for Talent’ - Financial Times
- ‘Machine Learning Companies to watch in Europe’ - Forbes
- ‘Best Investment in Deeptech’ award - UK Business Angels Association awards
- ‘100 Most Disruptive UK Companies’ - Hotwire
- ‘causaLens Appoints Hedge Fund Veteran and Data Leaders to Advisory Board’ - Newswire
As well as the opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, international team that is passionate
about innovation and making a difference, we have competitive remuneration and pension
- Opportunities for continued learning and self-development, including courses,
conferences and book budget
- Weekly journal club and knowledge sharing presentations
- Active social calendar including regular team outings, pizza Thursdays and annual company retreats
- Encouragement of a great work/life balance that includes flexible work-from-home and remote days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fruits, snacks and soft drinks in the office
- 32 days paid holiday allowance (incl. bank holidays)
- Equipment you need to get the job done (MacBook Pro etc.)
- Amazing, smart, fun and inspiring colleagues, always there to support your ideas,
growth and enthusiasm!
- Both junior and mid/senior candidates are encouraged to apply, we’re hiring multiple roles and candidates
- Confident with multi-tasking and working in a high-intensity scaleup environment
- No previous experience is required, we appreciate intelligence & grit
- A high degree of emotional intelligence and communication skills
- Strong analytical, time management, prioritisation, and organisational skills
- Full time and based in our office in London
- Interest in cutting edge software technology and particularly ML/AI is a plus
- Previous experience and/or interest in finance is a plus
- Previous experience in demand generation is a plus
Our interview process consists of an online test, 2 screening interviews, and an on-site visit. We will do our best to transparently communicate the process with candidates.