We are very excited to be growing our team and are hiring for a motivated and highly organized Office Manager / Business Support Assistant working directly with our Operations Manager. This is a full-time position, located in our head office in Hammersmith, London.
We build Causal AI-powered products that are trusted by leading organizations across a wide range of industries. Our No-Code Causal AI Platform empowers all types of users to make superior decisions through an intuitive user interface. We are creating a world in which humans can trust machines with the greatest challenges in the economy, society, and healthcare.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be given a task of utmost importance – to take care of our team’s well-being and daily company operational tasks to ensure the business is running and our team is in the highest spirits.
To be successful in this role, you should be open-hearted, outgoing, and value your ability to help people as the first priority. You will have an exceptional opportunity to communicate with all teams, so superb communication skills are of high importance.
The role is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to grow professionally. You will be joining us on an ambitious path to x2 the team in 2022.
Your day-to-day will be very diverse, but some of the things you would be working on will include:
- Co-founders support: Assisting the co-founders with diary management, travel arrangements, lodging, business meal planning (as needed), business expenses management, and other ad-hoc support
- Onboarding and offboarding support: Supporting the HR and Finance team with key employee lifecycle events (such as onboarding, offboarding, performance reviews, etc.), including overseeing user management of various software programs, handling equipment purchase of company laptop or another electronic device for new employees and monitoring order history; Managing office access and room bookings
- HR Admin Support: maintaining our human resources platform 'bob' and company policy library 'Notion.' Maintain administrative processes, documents record-keeping, and invoices, in coordination with the accountant, to enable reliable financial reporting
- Team events & communications: Coordinating and organising social events, team meetings, and other team activities; Managing company-wide communications on special occasions (birthdays, anniversaries, and others)
- Office Support: managing stationery, office supplies, and consumables
- Expense reports: Assisting with small value business expenses management, including the processing of invoices and recording of bank receipts; Managing various software and other subscriptions; Handling expense reports and other miscellaneous expenses (team events, group lunches, and others).
- Liaising with the suppliers: keeping track and managing our vendor relations (suppliers, event organisers, office maintenance partners, etc.)
- Wider business support: where necessary
You will really enjoy the role if you have the following:
- Proven experience in a similar business support / team administration or office manager role
- Proven work experience or training in an office manager or operations role in a quick growth / startup environment
- Breadth of support experience: EA, events, admin, business support
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, G Suite software
- Strong analytical, time management, prioritization and organisational skills for working across multiple departments/disciplines
- A positive and ambitious person always keen to take on new challenges
- You are outgoing and excited to be part of shaping the company culture and comfortable being the go-to-social person
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- You are able to work full-time out of our head office in London