HO/ COO Role :
Invisible Homes is aiming to revolutionise the way people buy and sell property using our first-to-market end-to-end platform. We are currently in the middle of our third funding round, having raised £350k in the first month. We aim to short-close with £500k before the end of the year. We are post-revenue, with circa £450k revenue banked this year, and have sold almost 50 properties through our platform. Almost 20,000 potential property buyers have already registered.
We proved the model by selling direct instructions, and are now rolling out our SaaS model for estate agents.
The team is currently 5 people, and we are set to hire another 7 in the new year including 3 in in-house developers.
HO/COO will be right hand to to the CEO so should be highly ambitious and ready to immerse themselves in a company set to scale fast.
- Manage all aspects of Operations.
- Heavily strategic at the beginning with involvement in all activities - Operations, Fund raising and developing strategic growth plan
- Help in refining ideas, conduct analysis, help continually perfect product & manage the business.
- Right hand to CEO and aim to be part of executive team (if HO)
Skills / Experience Required :
- MBA from Top B-School - could be in 2nd year
- Ex top tier 1 Management Consultant or strategy professional (3+ years experience)
- 6+ years of overall experience
- Highly analytical thinker with advanced numeracy skills and framework analysis mindset.
- Ideally experience in online, e-commerce or B2B or B2C technology business.
- Real estate experience not essential but interest would be great.
- Competitive based on experience plus founders equity (Significant %)