UK Car Glass is a young, passionate web startup operating in London and Copenhagen. Our mission is to make it super simple to replace car glass and windscreens with unmatched customer care.
The platform provides a “on location” car glass replacement service in the UK.
Our goal is to provide instant and easy online service with a fast reaction time.
Our Goal is to deliver a five star service through a simple ordering process and high level of service in client management and communications. Together with a delivery of high quality products.
We’re looking for a multi-talented all-rounder in administration, Customer care marketing, sales and business operation.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset, excellent communication skills, an eye for detail, at least 5y + experience in the workforce and you are hands on and keen to make our combined vision a reality.
YOUR MAIN TASKS
- Take ownership of the book flow
- Insure that all booking are delivered
- Subcontractor assistance
- Data capturing and reconciliation
- Customer care and support
- A passion for building business
- High-energy and proactive personality
- Confident communicator, enjoy taking initiative
- Attention to detail, very reliable, diligent
- Able to work autonomously and take responsibility
- Eager and able to learn fast in a rapidly changing environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset and keen to work in a small team of an early stage company
- Incorporate knowledge of dynamic and complex marketplace and business trends
- Ensure all products are readily available and achieve targeted margins
- Deep and relevant experience with contract and partnership management
- Strong collaboration with the board of directors for establishing best practices
- Establish strong relationships with suppliers and provide on-going clear communication
- Operate consistent with UK Compliance guidelines
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written English
- Self-driven and visionary - and very keen to bring your vision alive
- Solid understanding and experience in digital marketing and sales
- Have the right to work in the UK
- In love with live
- Sense of humor
Great to have
- Interested and understanding new technology - ideally with experience in the field
- Knowledge of SEO and paid marketing
- Communication Skills in other languages such as German, French and Spanish
- Experience with a CRM software
- Experience in accounting and bookkeeping
Expected Start Date: 2022/01/03
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£28,000.00 per year