❓Who are we?
Axis Workshops is helping to fill the world with great ideas and better decisions, through making collaborative meetings and workshops easy to facilitate - from a question, to framing the problem, to creating ideas, all the way to a plan of action. We’re now entering into an exciting growth phase where our product is on the market, and we have several major customers coming onto the platform. That’s where we need you!
📚What are our values?
At Axis, we try to be;
- 💪 Adaptable– we’re not too precious about what we’re doing, be it front end, back end, test scripts or figuring out a new feature for the product. We’re working with the end goal in mind, and what it takes to get there.
- 🧠 Curious– we’re interested in what we can do with the tech; we ask lots of questions of the idea, our customers, the technology, and most of all we’re curious about where the journey we’re on will take us.
- 🤝 Trusting– we trust each other to support, and trust each other’s judgements whether it’s the interpretation of customer feedback into a product requirement, or that the code is appropriate and tested well enough to deliver a great experience for our customers
- 💯 Driven(by the mission) – we all understand the idea we’re trying to deliver, and believe in the mission that we’re on, and this informs how we work to deliver a strong&useful product
- 🌏 Human– all of our interactions are with people, whether they are employees, customers or suppliers. We understand and care about the fact that people have more than just their jobs going on in their lives.
👉 Who are you?
A junior product manager looking to take get to grips with a big backlog, lots of new ideas and a growing and enthusiastic user-base. You can handle yourself with the dev team as well as you can talk to users and can sell the product internally as well as you could externally.
💻 What can you do for us?
We need smart, energetic people who can do some or all of the following;
- Do the basics of product ownership; writing requirements, grooming the backlog, running spring planning, etc.
- Speak to customers and illicit feedback which can then be broken down and understood further
- Devise, implement and track other measures to help understand what does and doesn't work on the apps
- Work alongside the whole team - designers, developers, founders - to take new features from concept to working code.
Please do not read this as an exhaustive list; we’re more interested in the right person than we are a precise list of skills.
📈 What can we do for you?
We will provide;
- Either the equipment you need to set up from home, or access to office space somewhere near to where you live (Axis is a remote-first company)
- A competitive salary plus share options package
- 30 days paid holiday a year
- Pension contributions
- The technical tools to do the job (laptops, screens, touchpads, etc.)
- Budget for training