We’re a fast-growing, female-led D2C fashion brand crafting innovative, responsibly-made tights. Having launched two world's first in less than two years, we have big ambitions. And we want you to be part of our journey!
Our market? Strong, bold women are the center of our brand. We call them Hēdoïnes and our vision is to celebrate and elevate them, creating a new female persona and crafting products that complement their lifestyles.
Our products? We’ve started by reinventing tights. The world’s first sheer tights that don’t ladder. They’re also seamless, sag-free, and seriously comfortable. Our newest innovation: Biodegradable tights that don't ladder. Because if you’re going to reinvent tights you might as well do it right, right?
Your role in all of this? As part of our continued growth, we’re on the hunt for an energetic, witty, and organized Junior Customer Service Executive to join our team to ensure that our customer service consistently meets and exceeds expectations. You’ll help with the continual implementation and improvement of the brand experience looking after our community. Experience in customer relationship management is a plus, but if you are driven with an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to jump into new challenges every day, then you won’t have any difficulties mastering this role.
Outside of that, you will have the following skills that will help set you up for success:
- (Ideally) experienced with Shopify, Gorgias, Fulfilment Centre Software – but nothing we cannot teach you if you have a sense for the digital world
- Interest in fashion or online retail businesses and the drive to scale
- You are highly organized with peerless attention to detail and urge to improve processes and infrastructure
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines and appropriately prioritize workload
- Excellent judgment and client manner
- Native/Professional fluency in English is a must, German or any other language is a plus
- You have the highest quality written and verbal communication skills, implemented with a confident, customer-focused attitude.
- If you have a very proactive go-getter attitude, you will enjoy working in our fast-paced startup environment
Your responsibilities will include:
- Engage and resolve inquiries from clients via email and social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok & Co)
- Ensure client requests are managed proactively and quickly
- Provide feedback ensuring that the team is aware of emerging trends and issues
- Drive content creation based on this feedback with marketing and product teams
- Review and improve communication templates based on customer feedback and product updates
- Escalate issues effectively to ensure timely and appropriate resolutions
What we offer
Day-to-day at Hēdoïne is fast, fun (loads of laughs), and massively varied. We enjoy the flexible start and finish times, offer a competitive salary, give you plenty of opportunities to make a significant impact, and take on more responsibility as we grow, and overall, team perks and tons of fun at work are promised. We are all working remotely, mostly from London with 1-2 days per week in the office as well as frequent team offsites, sometimes with overnight stays.
This role can be done in a part-or full-time capacity. We are happy to explore various options. Join the adventure of growing an incredible brand with exceptional products, backed by great investors and a world-renown advisory board, with an ambitious & fun working atmosphere!
To apply please send your cover letter explaining your suitability for the role and your resume to email@example.com . Please note that only applications with a cover letter will be considered.