Theodo UK is part of a global startup studio, M33. We partner with businesses, across industry, to help them succeed in digital transformation. Our 50 digital experts in London are part of an ecosystem of 9 other businesses, totalling 450+ employees across the UK, France, Morocco and US.
We're offering you a unique opportunity to combine a Talent Acquisition role joining our growth team, and a Scrum Master role taking part in software project teams up to 2.5 days a week.
You'll be key to recruiting and supporting 30 new Theodoers who will join the adventure in the next 12 months, alongside working in a software delivery team in a client-facing/advisory role!
From Day 1 we’ll offer you hands-on training in Scrum and Lean, so you can improve processes and retention internally, as well as coaching our clients and project teams, enabling them to build and deliver products at pace.
What you'll do
- Source and recruit the talent that will allow Theodo to scale over the next few years
- Develop a strong employer brand to attract the best talent
- Use lean management and agile methods to improve recruitment processes, retention and people engagement at Theodo
- Agile Coach high performing software teams that build and deliver custom applications that meet user needs.
You'll come from either a Digital or Technology Recruitment background and have a clear passion for our industry and for talent acquisition. You will be keen to increase the scope of your role to actually delivering the software with the people you recruit!
The ideal person will have
- A minimum of 12 months experience of working in a Talent Acquisition role within the Digital and Technology industry (Agency or Internal)
- Demonstrable experience of pushing recruitment initiatives through from start to finish
- Directly engaged with senior client stakeholders and built their trust
- A desire to progress, continuously learn and be challenged
Throughout the process we will assess your capabilities using the above listed skills and experience as well as behaviours that are important to our culture and ecosystem.
The behaviours we will assess are:
Salary - £38k plus benefits:
- A well-defined progression path to becoming a leader within Theodo
- Weekly coaching sessions to make sure you are moving toward your personal and professional goals
- A quarterly budget to buy your tech set-up (~£1200/year)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Monthly socials
- Annual trip abroad
- Private GP appointments and access to mental health services
- French lessons
- Flexible work environment, with a split between remote and in office working (we have a great office in the heart of Soho!)
The interview process will involve an initial chat with our Recruitment Lead. If this goes well we then aim to do a single, half-day, onsite in our Soho offices (preferably!) session where you get to meet a number of different people, in different roles, within Theodo. It's then straight to the final stage with our CEO.