Who we are:🚀
EVERYTHING is a UK based tech company on a mission to build the next social finance experience tailor-made for Gen-Z’s. To begin with, we’re launching the world’s only free card that can make you and your friends win instant hard cold cash on every *tap*. Yep, you read that right. You’ll build your CREW with friends - so every time you or they spend or save money, your CREW increases its chances of winning + much more. Shortly after launch we’ll be adding more social and rewarding experiences. We’d love to tell you more about it.
EVERYTHING was founded in the summer of 2021 by a group of serial entrepreneurs who have deep experience in the fintech space. So far, we have raised €2M from one of the largest institutional payment providers and a group of renowned angel investors who have founded multiple unicorns🦄. Right now, we are moving incognito until we launch early next year.
We’re looking for a young community/SoMe manager who will act as the EVERYTHING brand’s voice and moderator through community engagement, digital support, and content distribution. Not only will you build the EVERYTHING brand presence, but you will build and engage the EVERYTHING community from scratch and ultimately act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
The Crew: 👥
We’re a small team of 8, located in three locations; London💂, Stockholm 🇸🇪 and Iceland 🌋 and are growing quickly with ambitions to triple the team size during next year.
Have a passion for building or managing a community. Experience in building a grassroots community is a plus.
- Love content creation (for social media) and enjoy writing witty, eloquent, and creative copy.
- A people person and a kick-starter with endless positive energy.
- You’re a chameleon that blends into different crews and cultures.
- Native-level fluent English is required
- Have a great sense of what the latest trends are among Gen-Z’s and young millennials.
- Accustomed to lifestyle marketing and branding.
- Some understanding of fintech and performance marketing.
- Be motivated, disciplined, and be able to work effectively autonomously.
Build and lay the foundation for a world-class community operation together with our interim CMO (founding team at Swedish unicorn) both for our users and new potential users
Within one month, you will:
- Understand how EVERYTHING works, get integrated and hit the ground running when it comes to your role.
- Be responsible and work hands-on with managing our community (in-app, waitlists, social media, Discord, etc.)
- Be drafting and driving the EVERYTHING community strategy together with the founders and one of the world’s most sought-after Gen-Z marketing agencies.
- Set, plan, and implement campaigns and strategies in different channels.
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for all our platforms.
- Respond to users promptly.
Within three months, you will:
- Show tangible results in community building and engagement before, during, and after the EVERYTHING launch.
- Implement and continue to develop the EVERYTHING community strategy.
- Be the recognized face and voice of EVERYTHING towards the community.
Within six months, you will:
- Co-pilot and lead the community team and start to look into launching into other markets.
- Build and grow the team.
- Break new ground with creative campaign ideas and strategies on how to build and engage a community for a consumer fintech startup.
- We’re remote first, work from anywhere you like or join us in Stockholm, Reykjavik or the greater London area.
- You get £400 a month to use for a co-working space.
- 30 vacation days (annual).
- Great stock options package.
- Quarterly off-site meetup in Europe.
- Choose your own hardware for your office setup.
CV screening -> Get to know about us call -> Team interview -> Offer (for some roles, we include a task, we’ll let you know if this is the case)
We work 100% remotely from three main hubs: London💂, Stockholmand Iceland🌋
Email us your CV with a few sentences on why you would be interested in joining us and why we should pick you. We’ll respond within 48 hours.