We are looking for a Junior/Mid QA Engineer to join our team based in London. The successful candidate should take full ownership of our testing requirements and to work closely with the developer team. Future progression of this role would be building a QA/testing team that can take responsibility for assuring quality of the various applications we develop (e.g backend apps, web front end single page apps and mobile apps, just to name a few).
The successful candidate will need to be organised, motivated and get things done. Wanting to work in a startup environment, doing a bit of everything and taking ownership of what he/she will be working on. This role will be on a web based product so experience testing within this domain is highly sought after.
- Functional and Non functional testing
- Experience designing and writing test cases, test scripts and test plans
- Providing comprehensive bug reports with experience with tools like Jira or another industry equivalent
- Experienced product tester across multiple platforms: Mobile, web and virtual machines
- Proactively investigate bugs reported by customers/end users
- Cross browser experience
- UI Automation
- Ability to think/work independently
Nice to Have:
- Full Stack e2e testing experience
- Experience with mobile testing