Founded by Cousins Arden & Ross, Thalamos is a for-profit health tech start up and social enterprise creating digital enablers for Mental Healthcare. We are pioneering the Digital Mental Health Act with a mission to make access to Mental Healthcare swifter, simpler and safer. We improve outcomes in the assessment and treatment of Mental Ill-Health by creating software tools which support healthcare professionals.
Currently management and treatment of those with mental illness is a very drawn-out process managed by the passing around of paper forms. Thalamos has created a digital software solution, to support doctors and social workers in providing their patients with swifter, simpler and safer access to treatment for mental illness. One of our clients, the Care Quality Commission, has seen the average waiting time to access treatment reduce from 7 days to 15 hours using our flagship product, Thalamos Assess.
Joining our growing team, you will drive forward and forge key relationships with clinicians and key stakeholders in Mental Health. Working with Arden & Ross and the rest of the team to ensure Thalamos is being used in practice and delivering the expected care quality improvements.
We’re building something completely new. It’s hard work but it’s also incredibly rewarding – with constant challenges and frequent change, we want someone who is motivated to deliver change and help us achieve our mission of better mental healthcare for those who need it.
The role with Thalamos is for someone who is, and enjoys being, very hands-on. Someone with the confidence to communicate with all levels of healthcare organisations and embrace all aspects of working in a fast-growing business, from managing day-to-day admin to taking the initiative to help with every aspect of the business.
Working with Thalamos’ NHS and Local Authority clients you will be responsible for client onboarding and deployment. This will involve:
- Manage and build relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Creating local onboarding guidance and welcome packages
- User Orientation and Training sessions
- Maintain project plans for Local Onboarding process’
- Collating and reacting to customer feedback to share with the wider Thalamos Team
- Coming up with new ideas on how to improve current processes
- Partner with stakeholders and customers across the organisation to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritisation
The initial role with Thalamos will be a very hands-on one, in all aspects. Our existing business infrastructure is particularly lean, meaning success in this role will require the ability to deliver without significant resources.
We are operating in a specific niche with a highly sophisticated customer set who, in turn, are supporting some of society’s most vulnerable. We are here to make a huge impact and what we are doing is needed and necessary. This means an increased focus on “getting it right first time”, which must be continually balanced with the understanding that we are pioneering a paradigm shift in an otherwise technologically neglected sector.
This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining Thalamos, as we expand across England. We hope that in 5 years you will be proud to tell people you were one of the early joiners at Thalamos.
The specific we are looking for are:
Skillsets & Experience
- Highly inquisitive, able to work and communicate with a diverse range of people and skill sets
- Proficient in Word, Excel etc. Familiar with CRM systems and/or project management software
- Ideally have experience working in a start-up environment of some form;
- Able to engage immediately and confidently with senior influencers;
- Exposure to team building and or management;
- Experience or specific interest in Healthcare and/or Mental healthcare;
The right person for this position will understand that all stakeholders are of equal importance when it comes to the success of an onboarding project; administrators through to senior leadership. Accordingly we’re looking for someone who is.
- Willing to take responsibility and ownership for decisions and actions.