Web/Graphic Designer Job f/m/x | Location: Berlin-Kreuzberg / Home-Office (Hybrid) | Starting date: immediately | Contract: full time (40h/week) | Level: 2-3 years of work experience
HeavenHR is a fast-growing dynamic start-up in Berlin, which is supported by experienced business angels and international investors. Our innovative HR software is revolutionizing all areas of HR management. Whether it’s holiday administration, payroll or employee management; HeavenHR's unique software simplifies many processes, saving users time and money - all in one platform! Over 1,300 companies are already using our innovative solution in the DACH region, including Allianz X.
We’re looking for a Web/Graphic Designer f/m/x with much creative spirit for the earliest possible date. You can preferably work remotely from home or join us in our office in Berlin-Kreuzberg every now and then.
- collaborating with different departments and creating innovative, responsive designs for internal and external purposes
- ensuring a great design interface and experience for the users of our technology (UI/UX)
- enhancing existing and future designs by gathering specifics and feedback
- engaging and developing our marketing platforms such as social media, direct marketing, and email marketing
- designing newsletters and other promotional materials such as posters, brochures, fair print-outs, etc.
- communicating and presenting fresh ideas, trends and techniques and contributing to their rollout
- further development of our corporate design
What we wish from you
- being a passionate creative, who lives and breathes design on a daily basis
- preferably a graduate in a design-related field
- knowing Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe InDesign like the back of your hand
- visual inspiration and many ideas for design, as well as an eye for interesting concepts for us to use
- understanding what our users want and need
- an open, proactive team player with a collaborative working style
- willingness to share your work and implement feedback
- affinity for working in a startup environment
- fluency in English, knowledge of German is a plus
Our Heaven includes
- actively shaping our success story and future
- the chance to actively participate and outlive your creativity in an exciting startup
- cooperation in an enthusiastic, passionate and international team from over 14 nations
- quick decision making and flat hierarchies
- various, individual possibilities for your personal and professional development
- flexible working hours
- a beautiful office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg with free snacks and drinks if you decide to work from our HQ
- various corporate benefits, like a public transport ticket or a company pension scheme
- a product that revolutionizes HR
- fun team events
It’s a match? Take your chance, join our team and shape the success of HeavenHR. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Have any questions? Please let us know by sending a message to any of our social media channels or Paula Zimak.