What you'll be doing
You’ll join our Clinical Operations team, supporting Feebris users to have a seamless experience with our product. As well as day to day interactions with users you will identify and implement new ways to maximise user adoption, contribute learnings towards the team and product strategy. Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping new users successfully implement Feebris
- Encourage utilisation and feature adoption by regularly meeting with our users
- Proactively and reactively providing support to our users (technical or otherwise)
- Identify accounts that are likely to churn and work proactively to mitigate that risk
- Leverage our cross-functional teams to ensure all account issues are resolved quickly
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and its customer base
- Be an internal "voice of the user" by sharing feedback with the product teams
- Assembling sensor kits and organising logistics to get these to and from users
You will work with an outstanding, truly multidisciplinary team to make this software accessible in the most remote and underserved communities.
What we offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Share Options (we are close to Series A & backed by some of the best Angel Investors in Europe and the US)
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible working arrangements (hours and location)
- Central London Office
- Sponsored quarterly team and company socials
- Coaching and personal development (bi-annual performance reviews, founder 1:1s)
- Impactful work, transforming healthcare for billions of people worldwide
- Real responsibility, having a direct, meaningful impact on a high growth business
- A mission-driven team, small but mighty and committed to making a difference
With a chronic shortage of clinical professionals and hospital infrastructure, our NHS is struggling more than ever to live up to its promise of universal healthcare. This is particularly challenging for vulnerable patients and those suffering from long term conditions. At Feebris, we provide health systems with a safer and more accurate way of delivering high quality remote medicine. Our AI-powered platform enables carers to conduct high quality check-ups in their communities, triage health issues proactively, and escalate concerns to clinicians.
Our mission is to prevent hospitalisations and suffering from conditions that could have been prevented or treated at home. We believe that no one should die or suffer from treatable conditions simply because they can’t access a doctor. And yet, we all know someone who has suffered unnecessarily and didn’t get access to the early intervention they needed, when they needed it.
We currently provide our system to healthcare and social care providers in the UK, and to NGOs that help young children in India. We’ve won awards for our disruptive technology (TechForce19, UKBAA, Children’s Prize), and our founder, Elina, is an internationally renowned speaker on AI in healthcare.
We are a small team; we each are driving to bring innovation to healthcare, growing and performing at our peak, sharing the highs and the lows, and enjoying the company of others that share values and relish being part of something that is bigger than each of us. We are searching for kindred spirits to join our journey.
If this is you, then please reach out. You would be joining us at an incredibly exciting time, with the opportunity to shape the company and culture as we grow.
What it takes
- 2+ years of experience working in customer success/operations or user support in a technology company
- 1+ years of experience working in a healthcare or social care context alongside frontline care staff (doctors, nurses, carers, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Excellent relationship builder, who enjoys meeting people (in-person, virtual, calls, you name it)
- Fluent in English
- Problem solver and entrepreneurial; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Highly tech savvy, you have an intuitive understanding of how to use software and troubleshoot issues
- Organised and effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Outstanding process-orientation, analytical, and organisation skills
- Ability to simplify complex topics to a variety or technical and non-technical users
Nice to have
- Experience working in a start-up environment of ownership, uncertainty and responsibility
- Experience working in a medical device company adhering to medical device quality standards (ISO 13485)
- Experience working with Zendesk
- Experience working closely with other teams in the business (such as Tech and Operations) to resolve problems with the product or delivery etc
- Experience with change management and business transformation
Our interview process
- Phone conversation with our hiring manager (30 min)
- Assessment (exercise completed at home)
- Final interviews (2.5 hours, ideally face-to-face in London or virtual)
If you’re looking for challenging and impactful work on the cutting edge of health tech, then we would love to hear from you!