Interested in building cloud-based software applications to tackle complex challenges in the policing and justice sector? If so, read on.
We are seeking a Product Manager to join the CESIUM product team with our ‘Sociotech for Good’ business unit. CESIUM is our cloud-based application which uses ethical AI tools and technologies to provide insights that help police and local authorities protect vulnerable children from exploitation.
This is both an internally-facing and client-facing role: you will be interfacing between our product development team (including data scientists and engineers) and our clients/users to drive the development and go-to-market delivery of the CESIUM product.
We are at a pivotal moment in the development of CESIUM and our wider portfolio of ethical AI-based cloud applications. For the right person, this role presents an opportunity to work within a passionate, dedicated, expert, inter-disciplinary sociotechnical team which collaborates around tackling the complex problem of child exploitation – with amble potential for personal and professional growth as we expand into the police marketplace.
Please note: This role requires enhanced police and security vetting, which requires a minimum of 3 years UK residence, a criminal records check, and a right to work (RTW) in the UK check. Please ensure you meet the residence requirement prior to applying.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Core product management including: maintaining and the product roadmap and other strategic planning materials; working with product development and business teams to deliver the roadmap; managing the user requirements funnel; using co-design and discovery methods to support both product development and product innovation; identifying, writing, and prioritising user stories; acting as the primary point of contact for the client/user, and representing their voice and needs internally; organising and running product demonstrations, user testing sessions, and client/user pilots; monitor and communicate risks to senior internal stakeholders.
- Product strategy: informing our product-specific business and exploitation plans; performing market and competitor analyses; providing inputs into our wider product strategy; supporting project management efforts within the product innovation stage; assisting in managing the transition from product innovation to a full production environment.
- User engagement and communications: Act as an internal liaison to enhance the flow of communication between stakeholders within Trilateral (including product development, product strategy, marketing, and research teams) and the client/user.
- Market exploitation: Supporting our route-to-market (RTM) and go-to-market (GTM) efforts, including through tender/bid submissions; product marketing and exploitation efforts; and ongoing evaluation and integration of customer satisfaction and feedback to refine product-market fit.
- Experience of SaaS product management
- Bachelor’s degree in (preferably) information technology, computer science, software development, or a related discipline.
- Demonstrable interest in, and understanding of, using data science and cloud platforms for delivering social good.
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills, with the ability to manage a varied workload at pace.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical background to support the management of a technical product roadmap and release cycles.
- Experience in successfully applying agile principles, tools, and methods.
- Relevant product management qualifications/certifications.
- Experience working with the UK public sector, especially in/around policing and justice.
Location: This position is open to candidates based in the UK (flexible working offered – London
Office + Home-based/Remote)
Salary: Commensurate with experience (£40-50K)
Hours: Full time (with some flexibility for part time in exceptional cases)
Contract Type: Fixed Term or Permanent
In return, you get ...
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours / remote working options
- Competitive pension scheme
- A positive and supportive environment in an ambitious and growing company
- Opportunity to work with top-tier public sector clients
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident committed and Living Wage employer.
To Apply: Please submit both your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, linking your experience to our requirements in order to have your application considered. All appointments are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references.
All applications should be marked specifically as “Application for Product Manager” in the subject email and meet our vetting requirements (see top of advert). We will process applications on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
At Trilateral Research, we value privacy and data protection rights. We have a longstanding data protection culture and promote robust ethical standards in data management and research ethics. Please read our Privacy Notice in relation to our recruitment activities before submitting your application to work with us.
For any questions about your personal data, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.