Who are we?
We’re Imagr and we’re leading the charge in creating super-powered automated retail technology with our end-to-end, AI powered checkout solution. Our goal is to revolutionise modern retail and make life easier for everyday people - with no checkouts and no queues.
How does this role fit in?
You’ll be a founding member of Imagr’s UK team. This role delivers impact by creating long term, trusting relationships between customers and Imagr in your region, with a focus on successful product implementation, project management and ensuring delivery with optimal customer experience in mind. You’ll lead the charge in delivering projects with some of the world’s largest retailers by playing an integral role in helping Imagr launch our presence in the UK and Europe, supporting and executing pilots, owning rollouts and retention of retail partnerships. We are open to this role being based either in central London or Leeds as you'll be onsite with our retail partners and remote / wfh outside of this.
NB: This role will involve significant travel throughout Europe/UK
Who are we looking for?
- You’re delivery focused. You have strong experience in an operational, project management or technical delivery role working with both internal and external stakeholders
- A deep understanding of the retail and/or FMCG industry and the technology infrastructure within these environments
- Experience building relationships with external partners and vendors
- Experience managing many complex technical projects from start to finish, including setting the initial vision, driving execution, and reporting on the ultimate outcomes
- You’re highly collaborative with the ability to drive cross-functional teams towards milestones and deliverables
- Experience understanding and communicating technical information to non-experts
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Bachelors and/or MBA Degree or equivalent business experience
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced startup environment
If you're interested in this role, but feel you may not have the exact experience we're looking for, please still consider applying as we're keen to hear from curious, passionate people who are willing to learn...we may just be willing to take a chance on you! We face a diverse range of problems here at Imagr and we need a diverse team to solve them, so put your unique perspective forward and let's see where it takes us!
What can you expect from us? Not only do you get to work with a talented and passionate team on a groundbreaking product, but we'll also look after you. We can offer you a competitive salary, a comprehensive wellbeing programme that looks after your mental and physical health, shared lunch with the team on every Friday, and the opportunity to grow your career in a venture-backed tech company growing on an international scale.