£30 - £35k + stock options
Summary: We're looking for a Finance Administrator who would be interested in furthering their career across the finance function of a start up.
zeroheight's mission is to be the world's first DesignOps platform. DesignOps is a new workflow that allows designers and developers to be on the same page and deliver great products while maintaining high UX quality.
We've grown to 1,400+ paying customers by crafting product that allows companies to easily create and maintain design system documentation. We're a team of 33 eager to grow and keep delivering on this exciting vision - come help us! 🚀
Learn more on our About us page.
We're looking to 2-3x in size over the next year and with that comes a variety of finance related tasks and projects to work on. You'll be reporting to our Head of Operations but working closely with other functions across the company.
Why you should join
- A top-class finance function is critical, and each day you'll play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth running of our finance processes
- You'll join as the 1st fully dedicated member of our finance function with our 6 strong People and Operations team and report into our Head of Operations in London. To support you, we shall ensure you receive the correct mentoring and support.
- We're already profitable and revenue grew by over 2-3x in the last 12 months.
- The role comes with equity to provide ownership and the ability to grow with the company. Thanks to the backing of investors like Tribe, Y Combinator and Adobe, we have everything we need to become the leader in DesignOps.
What you'll be doing
- Finance and accounting: Support key finance activities including customer onboarding, invoicing, collections, bill payments, and monthly payroll.
- Document management: Manage and maintain up-to-date financial records including invoices and bills as well as customer contracts.
- Tool management: Ensure the smooth and effective running of the various tools that support our finance activities.
- Interact and engage with stakeholders across the entire business
- 2+ years experience in an finance role, such as finance administration or accounts payables / receivables
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Comfortable with Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience in CRM and accounting software such as Hubspot and Xero
- Experience in bookkeeping or accounts payables / receivables function
- You apply
- Hello interview 👋 (30m, video call)
- Assessment interview 🤝 (45m, video call)
- Founders interview 🌱 (1h, video call)
- We make a decision quickly and let you know