We are a food-tech startup that believes being busy doesn’t mean you should compromise on taste, convenience, and ethics. We were the talk of New York and now we are back in London to share our message. (tymefood.com & @tymefood!)
This is a genuine, well-paid, 3-month internship, with the intention you'll join us after. From design to manufacturing, finance to brand building. There is an opportunity to learn as extensively as your motivation allows.
The team is a mix of credible culinary, marketing, and financial founders who met across a kitchen table to right the wrongs of the world over a good meal. TYME is our attempt to help a little bit.
We are pioneering new products, partnerships and tech to help eat better, looking to build insightful relationships with all of our customers, and would love you to help us!
If these are interesting to you...
- Visual communication
- Graphical art
- Photography & layouts
- Art direction
- Social networks
- Behavioral psychology
- Digital tech
- Urban culture
- Food, sustainability, and nutritional health
- Growing a brand
... then this might be perfect for you. So please get in touch! As we'll provide everything else that you need. Including opportunities to:
- Work with proven creatives and founders to experienced designing a brand first hand
- Create new art direction
- Design editorial print products
- Manage all visual communication
- Be supported by an experienced team in our Central-London office
- Continue full-time as a core member of our team in a role that works for you
- Play with your own ideas and encouragement to experiment
- Have obvious flexibility with where you work
- Be exposed to all sides of the business at an exciting time as it expands nationally
We're excited to chat with you. Speak soon!