Creative at gigl
‘gigl’ is the video-first mobile job platform making a huge impact among Gen Z job seekers and forward thinking employers. We’re looking for a Creative to help bring our young, ambitious brand to life!
As the first dedicated creative in the company, you’ll have the opportunity to help define the visual direction of gigl’s marketing efforts and our presence across all platforms. This is a really exciting role and we’re looking for someone who’s just as passionate about this as we are!
Working closely with the CMO, you’ll be responsible for planning and executing on a wide range of creative projects.
You can expect to:
- Have the creative freedom to lead and produce work to a really high standard
- Create engaging visual content to support gigl’s marketing efforts across all platforms
- Drive the direction and visual style of the gigl brand across digital and print mediums
- Be the point of contact for all new creative requests
- Play a significant role by supporting the CMO in the delivery and execution of gigl’s marketing strategy
- Work with exciting employers to bring their video job descriptions to the next level
You should join us if:
- You enjoy bringing ideas and concepts to life through exceptional creative execution
- You’re excited by the prospect of leading creative projects for a fast-growing tech startup
- You’re comfortable creating a diverse range of content to a high level (Design, Videography, Video Editing, Animation Graphics, Copywriting)
- You have sufficient experience using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects or equivalents)
- You work quickly and efficiently
- You have a strong understanding of both B2B and B2C marketing activities
- You’re able to manage and organise an evolving to-do list whilst meeting deadlines and target dates
- You’re able to take a brief and run with it to produce quality, engaging content that delights it’s intended audience
You shouldn’t join us if:
- You’re not a fan of fast-paced working environments (it’s not as scary as it sounds, we all support each other!)
- You’re hoping to delegate these projects onto other people. We’re looking for someone who really enjoys doing the creative work, not a project manager.
What is gigl?
gigl is a free-to-use job app that connects job seekers with great employers through 60-second videos! gigl was born out of the desire to bring recruitment into the 21st century. We wanted to make it simpler for companies and candidates to connect with one another, in a way that's truly engaging for everyone involved. With over 30,000 organic users on gigl to-date, our focus is now on scaling the platform to help job seekers from across the country to connect with the great employers that are local to them.
The team has significant industry and technological expertise and having closed our seed round, with a solid runway, we are looking for a Creative to help us really bring gigl to life!
- We’re building a platform that really makes a difference in people’s lives. To see people find employment through the work we do is truly rewarding.
- The next 18 months of our journey will be transformative. We’re looking for people who are ready to grow and improve with the company.
- We offer a competitive salary. It’s important to us that we take care of the people working to make gigl as good as it can be.
- As we expand, we’re putting quality over quantity. You’ll be joining a team of A Players across the board.
- We’re always open to new ideas. If you’re a creative person, you’ll fit right in!
- Team spirit is really important to us. We organise team socials and training days to help strengthen this. Don’t worry though, forced fun is not our style!
Where will you work?
Our core team is based in London, so we’d love for you to come and work with us here. Having recently closed our seed funding round, we’ll be moving into central London offices over the coming weeks! We’re open to discussions around remote working, however it’s important to mention that many projects will require you to be ‘on-site’, either at gigl HQ or filming with local clients.
Sounds exciting, right?
We certainly think so! If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your application, preferably linking to a portfolio to show us what you’re capable of. Our team will then be in touch to discuss the next steps.