Zen builds and scales online marketplaces which revolutionise the way organisations manage short and long term recruitment needs.
In 2017 we launched Zen Educate, an online platform that has saved UK schools over £2M to date in supply teaching and recruitment costs.
Using our platform, schools have access to hundreds of profiles of fully vetted teachers, who they can book at a click of a button or arrange an interview with. Think Uber for teachers.
Building on this success, we launched Zen Locum last year - an online platform that matches locums (temporary workers) with pharmacies and opticians. We’ve had significant early traction so we are looking to expand this team to continue driving growth.
We are well-funded by high-profile investors and are led by start-up veterans behind two of London's most prominent tech companies.
Your chance to make a difference:
This is your chance to join a high growth tech startup on the ground floor. We are passionate about learning and development, and aim to maximise both your personal and career growth.
We're looking for enthusiastic, mission-driven people who fit our values and are passionate about what we do. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match the job description.
Our Ideal Candidate 🙋
- Passion for companies that have a positive social impact and the healthcare sector
- Growth Mindset - Adaptable and excited by the prospect of moving fast 🚀
- ‘Can do’ attitude, bias for action and wants to be part of a growing motivated team.
· You love to take ownership and want to grow with us! 🙌
Helpful to have but not essential💥
- University degree
- Interest in and the desire to work as part of an operations team
- Having experience and/or strong knowledge of the pharmacy or optometry sector
What will you be doing? 🤔
- Contribute to the success of the team, including increasing the number of new locums on the platform
- Help ensure the smooth running of daily operations in the business including maintaining liquidity of locums available for cover as well as ensuring fulfillment of any short term bookings
- Carry out the necessary onboarding processes and assessment for locum pharmacists and optometrists📚
- Interact with locums in a friendly and helpful manner and maintain positive relationships to keep them on board with us and create a great locum experience ☀️
- Increase the number of talented locums on our platform and help place them in roles by matching their skills to the pharmacy and optician requirements
- Organised with vetting processes and ensure all right to work checks are completed
- Work collaboratively across the business with the sales and technology teams to help improve efficiency
What's in it for you?
- Work that you want to talk about
- Competitive salary
- Ownership in the company
- 25 days of holiday
- Central London office with perks like fresh fruit, yoga classes, bike parking, showers and an on-site gym and café
- Fun-loving, tight-knit team solving a problem that makes a difference
We can’t wait to hear from you!