With over 35 nationalities and a range of backgrounds represented in our Benevolent team, we aim to build an inclusive environment where our people can bring their authentic selves to work, be respected for who they are and the exceptional work they do. We welcome and actively encourage applications from all sections of society and are committed to offering equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, parental status, disability, age, citizenship, or any other basis. We see our diversity as an asset as we tackle challenging problems that bridge the gap between drug discovery and technology.
As a Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will be responsible for working across the business with hiring managers to source, interview and hire top talent for a group of departments. This is a full-cycle recruitment role, therefore you will need to rapidly identify, attract and screen potential candidates for a wide variety of vacancies, as well as interview and manage the offer to hire process. The candidate and stakeholder experience we offer at BenevolentAI is hugely important, so providing clear, concise information is vital.
This will involve being very proactive, developing and executing sourcing plans, building talent pipelines, conducting direct sourcing activity, research, screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management and managing the hiring administration process.
- You will manage the end to end recruitment process for multiple roles.
- Proactively source candidates via various methods; this will include
- Crafting and sending messages via multiple recruitment sources.
- Interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and Github)
- Identifying qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search, publication search and social media)
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements and build strong stakeholder relationships to be a trusted partner to the business.
- Work closely with the talent acquisition team, hiring managers, interviewers, candidates and HR to ensure a flawless interview process.
- Champion diversity and help to create an inclusive workplace for all at BenevolentAI through our sourcing processes.
- Be a solutions provider and show positive energy for the BenevolentAI brand.
- You will be essential to the success of the team as you will also help design, implement and drive innovative improvements and share ideas.
- Be accountable for the way our brand is represented to the external market.
We are looking for someone with
- 1+ years recruitment experience (ideally internal).
- Experience working with and utilising application tracking systems (ATS).
- Experience in proactively sourcing candidates from multiple platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to easily communicate with a diverse group of people globally.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills with a focus on quality will be key to your success.
- Ability to juggle and effectively prioritise multiple tasks, including knowing when to escalate issues.
- Ability to demonstrate patience in tricky situations and to resolve issues with a problem-solving, can-do attitude.
- High levels of accountability and the ability to promote the BenevolentAI brand and represent us when engaging with potential candidates.
Nice to haves
- Life Sciences and/or Technology recruitment experience.
BenevolentAI unites AI with human expertise to discover new and more effective medicines. Our unique computational R&D platform spans every step of the drug discovery process, powering an in-house pipeline of over 25 drug programmes. We advance our mission to reinvent drug discovery by harnessing the power of a diverse team, rich with different backgrounds, experiences, opinions and personalities. In our offices in London and New York and research facility in Cambridge (UK), we work in highly collaborative, multidisciplinary teams, harnessing skills across biology, chemistry, engineering, AI, machine learning, informatics, precision medicine and drug discovery.
We share a passion for being part of a mission that matters, and we are always looking for curious and collaborative people who share our values and want to be part of our journey. If that sounds like a fit for you, hit the apply button and join us.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our Glassdoor page to learn about our benefits, culture and to find out what our team think about life at Benevolent. You can also find out more about us on LinkedIn and Twitter.