Want to Join One of The UK’s Fastest Growing Companies?
We are One Retail Group, an exciting and rapidly growing company that has built a portfolio of seven home appliance, sports & outdoor and personal care consumer brands. We are a multi-channel retailer selling online via our own brand websites & online marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay. We are continually bringing new brands & products to market as well as exploring new marketplaces and geographies. Our brands operate across Europe, North America, South America, UAE & Japan.
What will you be doing as Marketplace Data Analyst?
There is rarely a typical day. Given our rapid expansion there are constantly new challenges to overcome. You will be working closely with a diverse, enthusiastic and talented team as part of a growing Marketplace Department. Your focus will be on supporting the Marketplace Team in analysing sales and advertising data across multiple Amazon Marketplaces of one of Europe’s fastest growing Amazon Accounts.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Working across the team to build reporting infrastructure, and helping develop new processes and analytics that drive value add for all of our Amazon accounts (North America, Europe, Asia)
- Active participation in identifying new and improved processes that will result in the harmonization of programs for new or existing products
- Tracking growth forecasts to ensure we achieve plan and recommending course correction if needed
- Building and maintaining custom reporting for advertising campaign and overall sales performance against a set of predefined KPIs
- Supporting the wider marketplace team with performance data and analysis that can be used to make strategic decisions around pricing, content and marketing
- Monitoring daily sales trends, keyword and sales ranking, ad spend, revenue and profit
- Developing and maintaining a professional knowledge of new or emerging trends within the Amazon ecosystem and online marketplace space
Our ideal candidate would be someone who is/has…
- A strong analytical background to support a test and learn approach
- Capable of analysing and interpreting data, identifying trends or inefficiencies to achieve effective results in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Highly proficient on Microsoft Excel to deal with and process large data sets to achieve the above
- Commercially aware to drive revenue, improve profit and hit KPIs
- Passionate about e-commerce and selling online with a keen eye for detail to drive sales
- Highly analytical and commercially minded, able to take insights from analytics platforms and report, present and propose future strategies
- Able to think creatively to find solutions, prioritize workload and is self-motivated independently
- Extremely organised with effective time management to work autonomously and prioritize workload
You want to work for us because…
We are a fast-growing company listed in the Top 50 in the International Track 200 in 2021, #12 in the International Track 200 in 2020, #11 in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 in 2019, #7 in 2018. Over the past year we have grown from a team of 18 to 56 people. As we grow, we are committed to maintaining a lean company that can make decisions in seconds without corporate hierarchy. From day one you will be given meaningful tasks with real responsibilities. This will provide you with the chance to leave your mark and make a difference to a very exciting company from day one. By working in a passionate, hardworking and dedicated young team, you will learn a wealth of business skills and have the opportunity to be involved in a diverse range of projects helping to fast track your career.
What happens now?
We’ll do our best to respond to all successful candidates within two weeks. You’ll be contacted to arrange a phone interview, before completing a task to help us assess your analytical skills and to understand how you approach certain tasks. If successful at both stages, we’ll invite you to our office in Kentish Town, to interview with our Head of Marketplace.