The LDN Club is a local discount membership card and app to help support local small businesses whilst saving all who live, work and play in London money. More than ever, we need to get behind our local businesses and support their recovery from the pandemic. We do this by incentivising people to use them through our membership card and app which gives our members exclusive discounts in businesses from restaurants to roofers. Winners of multiple awards in our previous guise, we are expanding to cover all of London. Thus, we begin our roll out of the LDN Club with a social media following of over 125,000, thousands of paid members and over 900 local businesses offering discounts to our members.
We're looking for a sales and operations manager to join us at this exciting time in our growth and be an integral part of taking the LDN Club to the next level.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your responsibility will be to create and maintain partnerships and relationships with public and private organisations. Growing our membership base and local small business partners. You will need to create effective pitches and presentations to grow the business and manage staff to help you in your endeavours.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree educated to at least Bachelor's level
- Growth mindset
- Great people skills
- At least 3-5 years experience in either a sales, marketing, operations, account management and/or commercial partnerships role
- Knowledge of sales and marketing in a public sector context
- A strategic mind, coupled with a 'get things done' mindset.
- Comfortable with 'Tech' - you don't have to be a Tech Wizard but you must be able to demonstrate the use of commonly available software to develop efficient workflows
- Demonstrable ability to solve complex problems in a work environment
- Remuneration £32k + OTE = £60k+
- Stock options
- Work from home and in the field
- Being part of the LDN Club team, you will also benefit from paid for meals at the best local businesses across London with the team.
Please send your CV and cover letter with why you think you're perfect for this role.