OBRIZUM® is a cloud-based adaptive learning platform powered by artificial intelligence which allows companies and institutions in any sector to automatically create, deliver and monitor online learning and development programmes on a global scale and in real time.
We are a rapidly growing, innovative, and fast paced company, having recently closed a $2m pre-series A funding round, set up a partnership with Capita Scaling Partner (CSP) and won a number of large-scale UK Innovation partnerships.
We have a diverse portfolio of corporate clients from revolutionising and disrupting the e-learning environment through technology and market-leading creative content, to working on government backed innovation schemes developing cutting edge virtual reality learning programmes.
This role would sit in OBRIZUM Media (OM), a digital creative agency, and the candidate would be joining a team who work on creative projects for internal teams and external clients, across marketing and eLearning.
Role Description and Key Duties
We are looking for a Content Production Manager to join our fast growing team. Reporting to the Head of OM, this role will support the day-to-day project and account management of our rapidly expanding client base, alongside the QC processes involved in content development. This role will also serve as the key point of contact between the content production team and the platform delivery team.
Working with our in-house design team and freelancers across a variety of projects, the Content Production Manager will work closely with the Head of OM to:
- Brief in projects from the delivery team to the content team
- Develop and manage schedules and project plans
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Allocate project teams
- Project manage the delivery of projects to schedule
- Proof and quality check all content before it goes back to the delivery team to ensure project is delivered to brief and client brand guidelines
- Collaborating cross functionally to optimise existing processes around briefing in activity, agreeing timelines and delivering projects
- Ensuring all projects are tracked and all stakeholders are kept updated on progress to schedule throughout the project
- Supporting the Head of OM on project and account management for our growing client list
- Identifying when freelancer support is required and booking them in where necessary
Skills and Experience
- Project management experience, particularly in a content and asset development environment
- Experience working with project management tools e.g Microsoft Teams, Trello, Asana
- Experience managing multiple projects and deadlines and keeping all projects to schedule
- Account management experience
- A keen eye for detail and experience proofing work before release
- Proactive self-starter
- Experience working for a start-up.
- A working understanding of design and video production pipelines
- A working understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in the online education sector, and practical understanding of best practices for online education content.
- We are offering an opportunity for both personal and professional development.
- Plenty of autonomy and space to contribute your talent.
- Interesting (and challenging) problems to solve.
- You will quickly be involved in high level projects.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- We are a multinational and multicultural team.
About the Company:
Obrizum Group Ltd. was founded in 2015 in Cambridge, UK, a world-leading hub of science and technology. The Company is a provider of state-of-the-art learning and development technology for enterprise and its flagship offering is a sophisticated artificial intelligence-led digital learning platform called OBRIZUM® (Latin for pure Gold, and synonymous with assessment). The leadership team at Obrizum Group Ltd. is comprised of senior scientists, senior software engineers, expert data scientists, media specialists, and experienced leaders from the education and finance industry. The Company already has numerous patents-pending and was awarded Artificial Intelligence Innovation of The Year by the Digital Leaders 100 in 2019. In 2020, the Company was voted top 13 for Digital Learning Environment in Europe as part of the EdTech100 by HolonIQ. In 2021 Obrizum Group Ltd became the official adaptive digital learning partner of Capita Plc, the U.K. market leader in learning and development outsourcing. The management team at Obrizum Group boasts 7 PhDs and the Company's commitment to technological innovation in digital learning has been recognised and supported by U.K. Research & Innovation. In addition to world-class technology, the Company provides a one-stop-shop for learning leaders which includes the production of engaging digital multimedia content via Obrizum Media ('OM') its in-house digital creative agency.