- 8+ years of professional experience in SaaS or Proptech.
- A natural-born leader - you love building teams and developing their skill sets.
- A love for people and delighting customers. You are an advocate for our customers' business needs and articulate their feedback regularly.
- A cultural champion and energy giver.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. You have experience in building client resources and scalable processes.
- Able to help drive a culture of accountability, and commit to deadlines and exceed them.
- Strong interest in optimising business processes - creation and optimisation.
- Experience with tech-enabled start-ups.
- Able to motivate a team to high performance.
- Have experience launching new geographic markets.
- Possesses a track record of driving positive customer outcomes at scale.
… if this is you, then you may have just found your perfect role. Read on!
Lavanda is a B2B software company. We’ve developed an award-winning, best-in-class SaaS platform that enables Multifamily and Student accommodation operators to optimise their portfolios with a comprehensive short and medium-term rental solution.
Our software toolkit enables partners to tap into the full spectrum of rental demand across their portfolios, whilst powering a range of management solutions to suit their evolving needs: fully-outsourced operations or in-house management.
Having raised $10m+ to date, we’re backed by leading institutional VC and angel investors and are now scaling the business globally.
Reporting to the CEO, the VP Customer Success will play a pivotal role in ensuring the engagement, success, retention, and growth of the Lavanda customer base. You’ll be passionate about customer satisfaction, driving product adoption, increasing maturity and maximising revenue in every single interaction.
You’ll be a key member of the Senior Management Team, responsible for the evolution of the strategic customer vision whilst collaborating cross-functionally to achieve our wider business goals.
We operate a model that means that when our customers succeed, the business does too; You’ll strive for continuous improvement and always look to innovate the way we engage with our clients, to ensure that the entire team is always at its best.
- Establish the end-to-end customer lifecycle, from contract through to retention, focussing on exceptional service and best-in-class customer satisfaction.
- Promote a customer-centric culture across the business.
- Ensure alignment with the wider Lavanda targets and objectives.
- Oversee client implementation and delivery projects from a commercial perspective. Mapping a seamless transition from sales to account management.
- Build localised plans to exceed customer and revenue goals. Own client retention and growth metrics for key accounts.
- Design, launch and measure metrics to measure customer satisfaction. You have experience building KPIs, NPS process and use a data driven approach to promoting client growth. Ability to establish performance metrics for tier 1 accounts and promote actionable items to exceed these targets.
- Implement a framework of client reporting and regular account and service reviews with the client to ensure that client business case benefits are being realised and to set targets for the future.
- Recruit and train a world-class team of Key Account Manager, Account Managers and Operational Team Members.
- Train the team to leverage our product capabilities to match the needs of our customers and find ways to help our customers identify new and innovative ways to drive revenue.
- Be a champion for excellence in account planning and execution, ensuring the Customer Success team develops their ability to drive customer revenue growth and customer retention/engagement (via eg. strategic key account planning, client retention strategy, key account reviews).
- Act as the key point of escalation in all client incidents, problems and other account management matters.
- Competitive salary + generous equity package (tax efficient EMI options).
- Generous budget to buy your own tech devices (computer, tablet, etc.)
- Generous holiday allowance, including the full Christmas to New Year as a break on us.
- Regular socials (albeit virtually for the time being!).
- Join a highly motivated, engaged team who are working tirelessly to shape the future of the residential property industry.