Who we are
Mention Me is the Referral Engineering™ platform for growth-obsessed ecommerce brands. Our world-class programmes have delivered more than 4m referrals totalling £1bn+ in revenue for 450+ brands around the globe.
Founded as a bootstrapped two-man company in 2013, we now employ more than 80 specialists and work with brands including Farfetch, Bloom & Wild and Nutmeg. Our work has been celebrated by awards including Showcase Startup at Retail Week’s Buzz conference, Best Tech Startup at Drapers Digital Festival, and a Bronze Stevie for Customer Service Team of the Year.
Diversity, equity and inclusion
We celebrate every Mentioneer, exactly as they are. We don’t shy away from breaking down systemic discrimination in society, or from difficult conversations and decisions. We’re committed to being a force for change.
The same goes for our recruitment. We welcome every application, regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, physical ability, family structure, socioeconomic status, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you’d like to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Mention Me, get in touch.
We’ve got big plans as a business, which means continuing to hire incredible talent is vital to our ongoing success. We’ll be growing many of our teams such as Client Success, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations to continue scaling our success. By partnering with the leaders of our teams you will play a core role in delivering on this growth.
The position comes with huge scope for career progression and development as we grow, and it’s at a time when we’re recrafting our People strategy and growing out our People team. So while there are immediate and future hiring needs to get stuck into, there is also the opportunity to greatly impact our candidate experience, hiring practices and diversity. If you’re looking to be part of a growth journey and all of the change that comes with it, read on!
How you would contribute
In your first 12 months you will:
- Be the voice to celebrate differences by embedding Mention Me’s diversity and inclusion values and goals throughout the candidate journey
- Ensure each candidate has a positive, meaningful and memorable experience regardless of outcome
- Manage the full hiring cycle for multiple positions across various teams
- Take part in renewing our Employer Brand and Employer Value Proposition
- Work with our Talent Acquisition Lead to create effective hiring and scaling strategies
- Directly source and connect with top talent to help us find incredible people
- Build and nurture strong talent pipelines for regularly open positions
- Work with hiring managers to develop interview and candidate experience skills
- Have worked extensively throughout the Talent Acquisition lifecycle, especially for commercial positions such as Sales and Client Success
- Use data to track progress and plan for future hiring
- Lean into change and understand scale up culture
- Have worked with managers at all levels
Here’s why you should join us
We’re big on culture and strive to make Mention Me a great place to work. Here are just some of the reasons to join us.
You can expect:
- A competitive package, plus options in a growing scale-up
- Personal development, including training and conference budgets, a mentoring programme and a personal challenge fund
- 25 days of holiday plus Bank Holidays every year, as well as an extra day off for every year of service
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
As well as:
- Recognition and rewards for outstanding work, including the monthly Wheel of Wow, Unsung Hero and termly Founders’ Award for Awesomeness. Prizes include £500 cash, meals out and even trips away
- A work-life balance. We encourage lunch breaks, regularly work from home, and are open to flexible working
- Weekly online yoga classes
- Sessions with a qualified therapist through Spill
- An amazing office, complete with drinks fridge and snacks cupboard
- Regular social events, from chocolate-tasting and pottery-making, to poker nights and picnics
- Subsidised gym memberships and Classpass
Think you’ve got what it takes to be our new Talent Acquisition Specialist? Apply now.
We can’t wait to receive your application. In the meantime, feel free to check us out on LinkedIn and Glassdoor or drop us a message at email@example.com.