FitXR is a fitness technology company working at the cutting edge of virtual reality. We started life in a garden shed in the UK. Fast forward to today, we’re known as the team behind the award-winning VR App FitXR which is one of the top-selling games on the Oculus and Steam stores. In 2020 we raised a $7.5 million Series A which has enabled us to scale, be on track to hit 1M downloads by the end of 2021 and change even more people's lives through virtual reality fitness.
We are a global remote first company and our team spans across the UK, US and Spain. Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds including fitness and some of the most successful technology and gaming companies in the world. Our mission is to redefine fitness and prove that exercise can be fun - and for everyone. We believe in a future where exercise everywhere - whether that is the gym, the park, or at home - is enhanced through engaging technology that extends your reality.
What you’ll do
- Lead People Operations across our end to end employee lifecycle
- Automate people operations processes using tools and technology
- Implement repeatable and scalable people operations processes
- Manage and develop our approach to employing people globally
- Manage people compliance e.g employment, policies, right to work, visas etc
- Build and manage people reporting working closely with our Data Team and People Director
- Build, manage and develop our people operations team
- Ensure we remain consistently compliant from a people operations perspective
- Partner with our People Experience Lead on key people initiatives
- Define and implement a robust and innovative people operations strategy working closely with our People Director
- HiBob for our HR Information System
- Leapsome for performance and engagement
- Zinc for reference checking
- Deel for employing people globally
- Workable for our applicant tracking system (plan to migrate to Greenhouse in 2022)
You should apply if ✅
- You have experience in a senior or lead people operations role at a high growth technology company (startups, scaleups etc)
- Your operationally efficient, detail oriented and love creating processes that solve real business problems
- You have experience automating people operations processes
- You understand what people operations metrics are important and how to measure them
- You have a good understanding of people compliance
- You are used to working in fast paced and ambiguous environments
- You have a solid understanding of the employee lifecycle from hire through to separation
Our mission is to make fitness fun and accessible for everyone. To build inclusive products, we need to build an inclusive team. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at FitXR.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Initial screen
- Hiring Manager + team interviews
- Founder / Exec Interview
Some roles will have a take home task after the initial screen.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
Our benefits are hosted on Ben which gives you flexibility to make choices that work for you.
Fully remote: your life, your way of working
Unlimited annual leave
Competitive salary with half year and end of year reviews
£800 per annum learning budget
£900 per annum wellbeing budget
£400 work from home budget
Bi-annual company retreat & regular get togethers
Laptop & VR headset
⛑ Private Health Insurance
♂️ Annual travel pass & cycle to work scheme
12 weeks full paid family leave