Who we are:
We are a London IT business that provides managing solution for companies and organisation, including managed cloud services, IT services, IT outsourcing, IT office setup and relocation.
The business is in its infancy and requires a strong leadership and business strategy developer.
The successful candidate will be driving the implementation of Marketing Officer to enable the company to achieve its goals efficiently.
We require Marketing Officer from a B2B or internal tools background.
You will be marketing a world class IT industry product set.
Successful applicants will be outgoing, efficient and with a can do attitude, the ideal candidate will be experienced in working in a fast paced marketing and communications environment, happy to work out of hours as the job demands (flexi-time is in operation) and across a wide range of service areas.
The post holder will be expected to manage, plan and deliver marketing and communications across a wide range of activity. On a day to day basis you will be expected to build and maintain effective relationships with colleagues and external businesses; as well as liaise with suppliers and customers.
An enthusiastic and effective team player you will have exceptional skills in planning effective marketing for a range of projects, programmes and campaigns - juggling competing deadlines and priorities for the company and its partners. Your excellent communication skills, coupled with creativity, project management and planning will all be used to help the team. An ability to manage budgets would also be helpful.
- 5+ years experience within a marketing environment
- Ability to plan and co-ordinate marketing campaigns in a significant variety of contexts.
- Ability to demonstrate creative writing/thinking skills in relation to design/documents/articles for internal and external target audiences.
- Demonstrate excellent creative and innovative copy writing skills for all mediums, i.e paper based, electronic and face to face.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, creative environment with a track record of delivering results, on time and to budget.
- Design and develop marketing strategies including rebranding.
- To build multichannel marketing strategies for clients including PR, digital and social media.
- To oversee website developments and changes.
- To understand social media activity and identify which platforms and material are applicable.
- Analyse competitor activity and identify marketing trends.
- Liaise with public relations and media contacts.
- Design and implement strategic marketing material.
- Manage content strategies, liaising with internal marketing colleagues as well as external copywriters.
- Build and nurture relationships with customers.
- Ensure all content has a positive impact on the company’s presence within the market.
- Budgetary responsibility, as well as monitoring return on investments.
- Identify and evaluate potential marketing opportunities.
- Create performance reports for marketing activity, as required.
- Establish a communications framework, ensuring all material is aligned with company values.
- Analyse marketing techniques and technologies, keeping the company at the forefront of developments.
This is a challenging role, and the ideal candidate will have previous experience of rebranding and returns on investment. The successful candidate will be very confident, assertive, highly organised, excellent communicator with natural affinity to creative marketing. Ideally degree educated or with a relevant marketing qualification.
This is a chance for Marketing Officer who wants to be part of a leading and growing future unicorn. We are striving to become the largest UK IT Cloud supplier and IT Outsourcing company.
What we offer:
This is an unpaid position, however we offer shareholding in the business. A competitive salary will be provided after successful funding through the sales