About the job
Job title: Engagement Leader
Remuneration: £30,000 – £35,000 + Bonus + Commission
Location: Cambridge (part remote), United Kingdom
OBRIZUM is an award-winning AI digital learning technology company headquartered in Cambridge at the forefront of the AI-led eLearning revolution. We’re looking for an ambitious Engagement Leader to join our team at this exciting stage to support the company’s exponential growth.
Existing eLearning methodologies are inefficient and OBRIZUM’ technology creates a unique and bespoke learning journey for each individual user for a more efficient and engaging experience. The OBRIZUM platform allows companies in any sector to automatically build, curate, and deploy adaptive digital learning experiences which are then analysed in real-time.
Our product is a state-of-the-art, cloud-based adaptive learning platform powered by machine learning and data science methodologies. It allows organisations to automate, adapt and analyse digital learning, development, and assessment programmes at scale and in a whole new way.
Our technology has already been recognised and adopted by a host of Blue-Chip companies in Europe, the US and Asia. The platform is sector agnostic, and the client pipeline is growing enormously with leading global enterprises frequently adopting OBRIZUM.
To support this growth, OBRIZUM recently closed an oversubscribed funding round backed by smart investors and has since been reinforced by a partnership with CAPITA Plc.
This is the perfect time to join OBRIZUM in a period of significant growth in a market ripe for disruption as we prepare for Series A funding.
As a result, we’re on the hunt for ambitious individuals who are looking for an opportunity to work in an environment where they can quickly assume responsibility, be rewarded for hard work, and further their career by ‘doing’.
We are looking for someone to join the delivery and success team to support the process of client activation, satisfaction and renewal.
Engagement Leaders play a key part in the delivery team where tasks are wide-ranging including internal correspondence with tech and sales teams, as well as more client-facing tasks from portal demonstrations to analytics reporting.
You will have responsibilities for your own portfolio of clients and each Engagement Leader also supports other team members with their clients.
Engagement Leaders will create bespoke learning portals for their clients, manage the content and assessments within the platform, and regularly report back to the client using our data and analytics suite.
- Managing client relations through regular communications
- Providing ongoing advice to clients to maximise the success of their projects
- Managing content and coordinating content production with our media team
- Branding portals according to brand guidelines
- Managing communications between the client and the tech team
- Testing and quality control on client portals
- Seeking further commercial opportunities
- Working closely with the Chief Delivery Officer
Suitable candidates will have:
- A degree in the sciences, commerce or equivalent
- An interest in tech and SaaS products
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in working in client-facing roles and the gravitas to take ownership of blue-chip client accounts
- Demonstrated skills in giving presentations to clients
- High emotional intelligence
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a bias toward action when faced with challenges
- Is analytical and able to comfortably handle and visualise data
- Has an eye for detail
- Has exceptional written and spoken communication skills
- Can prioritise workloads to hit targets
Working with us:
- The Head Office is in Cambridge where you would be required to be between 1 and 3 days a week (especially for onboarding) with the rest WFH
- You will be provided with equipment to work remotely
- You will work under a world class management team and board of directors
- There are 7 PhDs in the management team
- We have won multiple awards for innovation and tech - Barclays Scale Up of the Year Regional Winner 2021, AI Innovation of the Year 2019, Top 13 Digital Learning Environment in Europe EdTech 100
- We are professional but relaxed in both dress and manner when in the office
- We have top class and award winning engineers and technical teams
- We have vast startup and corporate experience
- We are passionate about growing OBRIZUM into a world leading technology company that transforms online learning
- We are at the forefront of innovation in AI within corporate learning
- We have a strong focus on teamwork, growth and responsibility
Benefits of working at Obrizum:
- Unlimited potential for growth and progression
- Work with and gain significant exposure to a world class leadership team
- Work in a fast paced and high growth environment
- An opportunity to service blue-chip with disruptive technology
- Join a business at a crucial stage as it goes through Series A
- Flexibility to WFH
- Lively office vibes in Cambridge
- Pension scheme
If you would like to apply for this role and join the OBRIZUM team at this tremendously exciting time, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your CV
- A 1-page cover letter describing your education and professional experience to date and why you believe you are the right fit for the advertised role.
The Interview Process:
- Will begin with a 30-minute interview followed (if successful) by a more thorough take-home task and presentation.
- Please note that your application may not be processed if you don’t include a cover letter.