Please attach a Cover letter (WHY Bepro?)
Bepro helps sports teams (currently focusing on football but the other field sports as well step by step) win games, develop themselves, and move forward to the next level through an AI-based fixed camera solution and video/data analytics software. As a part of a young and ambitious team, you will experience how technology can change results and help shape the future of sports. Ultimately, this technology and data will not only influence the result of games but also completely redefine the major sports industry landscapes such as player recruitment/scouts or broadcasting media.
Our customer base consists of over 700 teams around the world including Europe's top leagues like the Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, and Ligue 1. We're showing no signs of slowing down this pace. We are all excited to become "Google at sports" in the long run.
Thanks to this technology and achievement, we have raised funds from Altos Ventures (A VC in Silicon Valley), Softbank Ventures, KT, and Naver.
Please have a look at our landing page https://www.bepro11.com/main/ and the playlist "Bepro Technology" to get to know Bepro better https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW9QhLGOaY8qoq7X_q2Hm79FZfVzf5EIk. And finally don't forget to check out your future Bepro teammates here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsaIURVp31A!
About The Role
As an Python Developer (Network, Linux), you will be responsible for Bepro fixed camera system development & management.
In particular, you will have opportunities to engage in one or all (if you want) of following topics:
Developing a system to control and manage camera systems installed in pitches remotely.
Developing Bepro camera network API and real-time stitching/streaming server → This job is for those who would like to dig into computer network and video processing fields.
You're Excited About This Role Because You Will
- as a leader of Sports Tech, be going through lots of interesting challenges which motivate talented developers and enable you to step up your capabilities.
- become more creative and customer-driven by actively engaging in feature planning and customer communication.
Bepro Camera System Development
You can specifically concentrate on one of the following topics, or engage in all of them in general.
- Develop and maintain the system for operating & managing Bepro fixed cameras.
- Develop Bepro camera system network and stitching/streaming server.
- Experience in API server development.
- Experience in server development/operation on Linux.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Deep knowledge in network.
- Experience in video streaming and processing.
- Experience in Python.
- Experience in C/C++.
Be Pro at your work based on responsibility & freedom.
We have the following beliefs and would like to keep fostering them in daily working life as our principals.
- Professionalism: We believe all of our colleagues are professionals and the best way to collaborate with professionals is to let them manage themselves based on trust and autonomy.
- Responsibility: Freedom requires high standards of responsibility.
- Delegation: We delegate enough authorities to our members so that they can show their creativities and perform better.
- Essence: We set up the best environment for our members to concentrate on the job by eliminating any non-essential works.
- Meritocracy: All members are recognised by their abilities and performances based on clear targets/goals.
- Extremely open-minded, transparent, sincere communication: We pursue an extremely open-minded, transparent, sincere and honest communication culture. Information should flow. so that all members can know what's happening in the company. And at the same time, all members should be willing to accept honest feedback and seek the truth in order to achieve our goals and develop themselves.
- Growth-oriented: We are working together with growth-oriented people. All of us want to develop themselves at the same time as the company is growing.
- Teamwork & Community-centered Mindset: We are working together as a team. Teamwork and a community-centered mindset are more important than their abilities. Strong teamwork is created from the responsibility of their own role and thoughtful consideration of their teammates.
- Execution Ability: Done is better than perfect. We are never afraid of making failure and learn lessons out of it. Action first and see how it goes.
- Work enables us to reach self-realization: Work is more than just a way to maintain a livelihood. We believe people can feel joy and rewarded in their job as long as they are in a proper working environment.
With those philosophies, we have the following policies.
- Flexible commute time / Flexible vacation policy.
- Monthly town hall meeting led by CEO to share company information and make everyone be on the same page.
- Complete delegation of authorities of each work and regular performance feedback.
- Full insurances and social pensions.
- Provide devices for work.
- Support visas for the whole family and relocation cost (shipment, flight, rent deposit) if you have to move to the new city.
- More to come..
- Office is located in London, Marylebone. England immigration as a company benefit.
- Willing to set up a new office if it's necessary.