Smart Working are specialists in providing excellent software developers (amongst other positions) based in India to work remotely for UK businesses at a 50% saving.
We are a year old and are proud of what we have achieved. Our annual run rate has reached £1m and is on target to reach £5m in the next year, we have 70 staff in India and project this to reach 250 by 2023. Most importantly, we are already profitable. Having more than proved the concept we are in an exciting position now, with the funds available, to supercharge our growth.
We are headquartered in the UK where we have a team of 5 with a very flat management structure.
We created Smart Working because:
- The skill gap between developed and developing economies has disappeared while the pay gap has continued to rise.
- It is hard to find the right talent for the right price locally.
- Technology advancements mean that remote staff can deliver value as if they are in the same office, despite being on the other side of the globe.
- In an increasingly globalised, post coronavirus world, building teams remotely is the new norm.
- As a consultant your primary focus will be to make sales.
- You will have a personal Lead Generator and you will speak to directors about our offering and explain why it is a great fit for their business.
- Once someone is interested you will guide them through each step of the process.
- Outside of sales you will have the opportunity to have a significant impact on the business.
- We hope you will provide solutions to problems and issues that you identify.
- You will be able to play a role in the business’ strategy and will be encouraged to focus on a specific area - this could be: operations, marketing or business development.
- Build and nurture relationships with prospects
- Manage the whole sales process - from first call to closing
- Maintain strong long term relationships with your customers
- Identify problems in the business and discover solutions
- Implement your ideas
- Pride yourself on your intelligence, resilience and your excellent people skills
- Are highly ambitious, energetic and determined
- Are driven by results and set yourself high standards
- Are London based or at least able to commute to Hammersmith 2-3 times a week during your training period
- On target earnings £60k - 80k (uncapped)
- Entire sales force currently pacing at £65k +