Opportunities like this don’t come along too often. Vivacity Labs is a start-up that’s consistently delivering 100%+ year-on-year growth, in one of the fastest growing sectors, with a talented team and the very brightest of futures.
Our work makes a real difference to real people. By harnessing the power of cutting edge AI techniques, we’re on a mission to empower cities to create sustainable, citizen-centric transport networks.
We are the lead innovators in our field and have a strong, open and friendly culture that supports those looking for opportunity, challenge and autonomy.
We are currently rolling out thousands of sensors across the UK, Europe and beyond, and are seeking an Onboarding Manager to join our growing Customer Success team. This role will have the opportunity to develop project and customer skills on industry-leading deployments that deliver a societal benefit, while internally working alongside a world-class AI research team with a clear promotion path to Customer Success management.
Vivacity welcomes applications from all candidates and embraces diversity within our teams. If you are in any doubt as to whether you would be a good fit, please get in touch, or apply anyway, and we will get back to you. We look forward to hearing from you!
What you'll be doing:
- Working with Customer Success Managers to build execute complex onboarding plans to streamline the customer through our implementation phase
- Using tools to manage customers through onboarding ensuring key actions and milestones are met whilst effectively communicating progress internally and externally
- Uncovering, documenting and resolving problems and subsequent solutions during the customers’ onboarding journey
- Curating in depth and informative handovers for the CSMs to manage the customer relationship effectively post deployment
What we need from you:
- Superb communication skills - the role will involve speaking with a wide variety of stakeholders within our customers organisations
- Data focused - you’ll be working with numerous datasets and will need the ability to manipulate data and provide analysis
- Creative problem solving - complex implementations often throw curveballs, you’ll need to be able to demonstrate an ability to step back from problems with a creative and pragmatic approach to finding solutions
- Demonstrably highly organised - we’ll expect you to be able to show a flair for organisation
What we would love to see:
- Direct experience implementing complex hardware and software solutions
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel/Google sheets
- A degree in a technical, scientific or analytical discipline
We offer flexible working policies and a benefits package that includes a personal development budget, an annual company away trip, and regular, varied events. This is an exciting opportunity to take an active part in shaping the future of an energetic company dedicated to revolutionising the way our cities work.
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.