We are a fast-growing and ever-adapting EdTech company and we have an exciting opportunity for a highly organised, reliable and enthusiastic individual to join our team and form a pivotal role in delivering our B2C events and services and creating excellent experience for our customers.
A little bit about BlueShift Education
We are the premier go-to resource for London schools and parents, providing coding clubs, camps and onlines classes for creative and curious children aged 5 to 14. Our mission: empowering students with the tools of technology to become “makers” wherever their imagination takes them now and spark an understanding of how they can shape their future world.
We are a young, dynamic company based in West London. We have a dedicated community of 25+ computing teachers that we connect to parents, schools and children.
About the position
Blueshift is growing quickly and we’re looking for a smart and reliable individual to help the team with organising and delivering successful online and in-person coding activities and private tuition services for children aged 5-14 across London, as well as corporate workshops. You will be responsible for ensuring our events and services are delivered efficiently, effectively and with the highest quality of customer care.
You will also manage all communications with customers, putting the customer at the heart of everything you do. You will manage our customer data and CRM platforms, and be the person that understands our customer needs best, suggesting improvements for our products to guarantee the best customer experience.
You’ll be reporting and working closely with the Director of Operations to improve the operations of B2C events.
- Communications and customer success
- Answering customer queries and delivering high-quality customer service;
- Managing our customer database and CRM platforms, optimising them and finding the most effective ways to use them;
- Monitoring issues and collecting feedback to suggest improvements for our products and services.
- Event operations and management
- Preparing, delivering and managing our holiday camps; managing relationships with venues
- Organising our online classes, managing customer journey and improving processes;
- Managing our private tuition services, matching customers with the right tutors, collecting feedback and looking at ways to improve customer journey and the service;
- Organising corporate workshops, managing communications with clients and ensuring all logistics are taken care of;
- Managing the booking process of our events, ensuring our website is updated with the latest information.
- Reporting and administration
- Tracking sales, costs and managing budgets;
- Providing general administrative support when needed.
The successful candidate will be very organised, proactive and able to prioritise. The ability to work with and optimise CRM software is a plus. You should have:
- Some experience in client success, operations, event or education roles;
- Ability to deal with customer queries effectively and empathetically;
- Comfortable using CRM systems or other customer tracking platforms;
- Great written and oral communication skills;
- Keen interest in an EdTech sector, passionate about working with children;
- Experience working in education or childcare is desirable;
- Personable and resourceful;
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills;
- Excellent administrative and planning skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (including a day off on your birthday!)
- Remote work and flexible working opportunities
- Office socials and team drinks
- Amazing modern office space in West London
- Fantastic experience working in an exciting, fast-growing, ed-tech start-up!
- A collaborative, dynamic work environment
Empowerment - we empower our students with the tools and knowledge to be creators - we empower each other with the tools and knowledge to do the best for the company
Community - we foster our community of students and parents, our community of teachers
Accessibility - we aim to make our offering to be low cost, affordable, appealing to a wide range of people
Relevance - we are training students to think about the future; we are working to fill the skills gap, therefore we are always focused on staying up-to-date with current trends and opportunities in the industry