We exist to protect and serve mid-sized enterprises. We do that through industry-leading innovation and integrating security for all the major attack surfaces to best protect data and businesses.
Our Autonomous Integrated Cloud Security uses strategic machine learning to identify and stop threats that enter an organisation by email, web or cloud or from a multi-channel cyberattack. This means that our clients are automatically protected against cyber attacks, no matter the time of day or night.
Traditional security systems are being fast outpaced. We’ve built a security posture fit for today — and tomorrow. When it comes to the day-to-day work of protecting our clients, we help say goodbye to alert fatigue and get the job done more efficiently.
We are a talented team of over 50, serving over 4000 customers, 1.1million end users in 54 countries.
We are recruiting for a dynamic and forward-thinking Product Owner with SCRUM Master experience to assist in the Software Development Life Cycle for a variety of products that comprise Censornet’s cloud-based Unified Security platform. The platform delivers critical Internet Security services to the mid-market, covering Cloud, Email, Web Security and Authentication.
Working closely with the Head of R&D, the candidate would take responsibility for requirements gathering and refinement, prioritisation, overseeing development tasks using Kanban and SCRUM where required, obtaining estimates and delivering to timescales. The candidate would work closely with development leads and QA, and must be excited by hands-on management of the development process in a fast paced environment.
The candidate will be passionate about learning everything about the products they are responsible for, have an eye for detail and be comfortable working with developers as much as communicating with stakeholders.
- Managing the product software development life cycle for assigned areas of responsibility
- Clearly communicating requirements to technical and non-technical audiences
- Agreeing timescales and managing tasks to completion to the agreed deadlines
- Working with senior management to set priorities
- Working with a remote-first development team including hosting stand-ups,
- Assisting with recruitment when necessary
- Managing the development team using Kanban, SCRUM or a hybrid depending on the project in hand
- Sharp analytics and problem-solving skills
- planning and refinement meetings
- Reporting progress clearly and removing obstacles that block the team
- Delivering value to the wider customer base through feature development
- Able to communicate effectively using tools such as JIRA, Slack and Teams
- Excellent communication, fluent English speaking and writing, time management and organisation skills
- Good understanding of agile principles
- Previous development, SCRUM Master or QA experience
- Experience working with products related to Internet Security
- Experience of continuous integration and continuous deployment paradigms
- Experience of managing projects that use cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS
- Employee share option scheme
- Pension contributions
- Flexibility and remote working
- Optional critical illness & death in service cover
- Optional private medical cover
Censornet has adopted a person-first culture, regardless of location. As a result, our team is reactive and agile, with the best talent from across the UK. With both remote working and offices available in Bristol and Basingstoke, we offer the tools and space for our team to thrive.
Censornet is committed to being an inclusive and diverse place to work. The industry-leading work we do would not be possible without bringing together all of the different backgrounds, experiences and skills that our team has. We treat every employee equally, and fairly regardless of age, disability, gender, marital status, race, religion, or sexual orientation. It is vitally important that each of our team members feels confident, comfortable, and empowered.