Are you a high achiever looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and everchanging environment and fast-track your career by working with top talent, taking on new challenges and taking to market a highly innovative AI platform disrupting fintechs, social networks and the Future of Work?
If you are a highly proactive and ambitious self-starter with a strong track record scaling innovative tech companies through innovative and effective sales approaches and who wants to be part of the leadership team of a very innovative and highly scalable earlystage AI tech start-up we have the perfect job for you.
About the Role
We are looking for a Sales / Business Development Lead to take on full responsibility for taking the highly innovative Crowth! platform to market, shaping and implementing the sales strategy, and scaling revenue to the next level. As the Sales / Business Development Lead, you will own and be responsible for architecting the sales strategy and from scratch to achieve the company’s goals. You will guide and implement the go-to-market strategy establishing and fostering partnerships and relationships with key customers and stakeholders, both externally and internally.
We’re looking for:
- Exceptional track record driving high growth at organisations and building and implementing profitable sales strategies for new products in the market in a high performing culture and fast paced environment, preferably in start-ups and scale ups. Track record implementing the sales strategy (online & offline), processes and funnel (B2C & B2B), developing and managing the end-to-end sales journey using agile methodologies and sprints.
- Hands-on problem solver and resourceful team player with excellent people and leadership skills. Strong experience in sales roles in start-ups, including experience scaling a growing team (ideally) and driving company-wide sales strategies in partnership with cross-functional teams
- Goal orientation, ability to deliver results, driven by excellence, commercially oriented mindset. Highly ambitious individual willing to progress into C-level positions as we scale the company
- Excellent attitude, proactivity, flexibility and desire to influence the creation of an exciting, high growth potential & purpose driven business
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, with an ability to coach others on best sales practices and product’s benefits
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field, preferably with strong academic background
- Strong cultural fit (see values & culture at the end)
Crowth! (https://www.crowth.com) is an ambitious AI start-up with a huge mission: to tackle disruption in the job market caused by Artificial Intelligence/COVID19 to help people and companies be engaged and successful in the next decades. Crowth! is a mix between a social network, a fintech and a job searching tool. We are building a PEOPLE FIRST job market in the post-pandemic and Artificial Intelligence era, starting by disrupting job searching. Crowth! empowers people and makes it easy for them to help each other when looking for jobs and talent.
We are in stealth mode (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stealth_mode). What does this mean? After two years secretively building the disruptive and innovative platform and products with an amazing team of freelancers, getting our technology and designs patented across the US, UK, EU and other countries, achieving product market fit and starting building our demand and supply we are ready to scale and build a first class team of talented equally passionate people about our mission and vision and who are willing to fight to make the vision a reality. (https://www.forbes.com/sites/jiawertz/2019/01/30/stealth-mode-best-growthtactic-startup-business/?sh=13be14f71240)
Backed by a very experienced team of advisors and mentors including the ex-Chief of Investment at America Moviles, the ex-Chairman of Jumia ‘The Amazon of Africa’ (recently IPOd) and the UK’s ‘Data Scientist of the Year’ (2019) and ‘Cloud Leader of the Year’ (2018) by Tech Leaders Awards among others. Currently targeting £4.5 m round to launch the Crowth! platform in the UK and the US (c.£939 million revenue by 2026) and open it up progressively internationally.
We pride ourselves on cultivating a working environment based on drive, excellence, boldness, openness to change, trust and a lot of laughter. As a rapidly growing company, we are on the lookout for ambitious and goal orientated self-starters who align with Crowth!’s vision and culture.
The CEO (linkedin.com/in/nataliademiguel1) is so passionate about disrupting job searching and transforming the workplace in the interest of all of us. She has been named Exceptional Women of Excellence by Women Economic Forum (2020), AI Leader of the Year by Tech Leaders Awards (2018), Finalist of the Editorial Award by Women in Tech Awards (2018) and more recently one of the 10 Most Ambitious Business Women Making a Difference in 2021 by InspireZones (2021). She was previously a high performing and high potential team member across many leading organisations including Consulting Firms and has been described as a highly courageous, determined and visionary person. If you want to know more get in touch and we will be able to answer any questions and show you our very innovative platform.
What you will get in return
- Be part of a disruptive & innovative venture which aims at acting as a vehicle for change in society and the workplace
- Very competitive earnings and generous stock options highly geared towards first members of the management team
- A culture we are pride of!
- Opportunity to take on additional responsibility and new challenges as part of a high growth organisation with a highly scalable global product
- Bi-weekly team lunches with knowledge sharing & personal development sessions
- 25 days per annum + birthday day off
- Yearly personal challenge & support to it
- Breakfast and fresh smoothies
- Access to all WeWork Offices in London and flexible working
- Determination: we are passionate, driven and full of purpose to achieve our vision
- Excellence: we aim at being extremely good at what we do and together bring outstanding products to people
- Boldness: we are courageous, we take risks and action and push boundaries. We empower our people
- Openness to change: we help people understand the change, we inspire them and support them to act. We do and think differently
- Trust: we will never ever compromise our company’s trust with clients, employees and society; we fly to achieve our vision but we care about people
- Meritocratic: striving for excellence and proactivity and rewarding the best
- Transparent: free flow of constructive feedback and opinions in real-time
- Flexible: employees can work remotely and flexibly. Teams assemble and stop quickly to achieve specific goals
- Speed: a bias for action, agility and proactivity
- Connections: we aim at connecting and collaborating with every single person and company in the planet and help them collaborate