Job Title: Junior Marketing Analyst / Marketing Analyst
Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. From launch in the UK in 2011, we now have more than 10 million visitors a month and are busy conquering the world from our office in West London, helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
Adzuna’s success to date has been down to the skills, hard work and determination of the brilliant and diverse group of people we have hired across the globe. Right now, we're seeking a Junior Marketing Analyst who will provide analytical support to the wider marketing and delivery teams, as well as the wider business as required. This role sits at the heart of the business and will include providing insights, reporting and analysis to ensure optimum marketing performance (and other business performance as required) – as well as a particular focus on our email marketing and CRM.
Part of a small, committed, high calibre analytical marketing team, the role involves managing the necessary processes and tools to deliver great quality traffic and job applications for our customers. The Marketing Analyst has a key role in understanding and growing website & mobile engagement, satisfying customer budgets and ultimately growing revenue for the business globally. Your work will help match the right jobs and employers to the right jobseekers, using unique technology to give them access to every job, everywhere - ultimately making people’s lives better and the economy more efficient!
What’s in it for you?
What’s in it for you? Adzuna is a growing scale-up, championing real change in the job market globally - using the power of tech to match people to better, more fulfilling jobs. We’re at a really pivotal time in our journey and it’s an exciting moment to join. We’re growing rapidly in the US in particular on the back of cutting-edge programmatic technology, expanding our labour market data offerings and growing year on year (and hiring!) despite COVID-19.
Like everyone here, you will act like an owner, be a team player and make a difference. It’s an opportunity to work with a smart team led by experienced management and dedicated and passionate Founders. You have the chance to own your and the company’s growth in terms of:
- We're looking for a junior Marketing Analyst to help us deliver high quality jobs to our 10s of millions of monthly users
- You need to be passionate about analytics and numbers in a role that sits at the very heart of a fast growing startup
- You’ll deliver accurate insights and identify areas of opportunity to drive improvements/developments across marketing and delivery
- You’ll provide analysis and insights, to help us understand the effectiveness of customer campaigns with additional focus on our email marketing and CRM
- You’ll be familiar with and have had exposure to paid search marketing, specifically Google Adwords
- You’ll support daily campaign performance and reporting, liaising with marketing and delivery to highlight areas of focus or opportunity
- You’ll monitor and report on the performance of digital channels using Google Analytics
- You’ll support the implementation of tracking tools like pixels and url parameters, and work with tech, client and sales to understand and optimise results
- You’ll monitor competitor activity to feed in to future planning
- You’ll analyse website behaviour to optimise our in-house email marketing and search performance, suggesting clear recommendations to aid growth and revenue generation
It’s not an easy feat, but our aim is to create a business of which we are all proud and an environment where you will love to be, where you can be yourself to do what you do best.
We don’t like to put people in boxes, but you’re likely to be able to demonstrate experience of, or aptitude for much of the below:
- Some experience working in a similar analytical/statistical role and/or graduate in a numerical, statistical or marketing degree from a respected university·
- Some understanding of Internet marketing (You know your CPCs from your CPAs) would be a bonus
- You're data driven problem solver and obsessive about detail
- Experience using tools such as Excel and Google Analytics
- Self-motivated and ambitious worker
- Excellent communication and presenting skills
- Exposure to R, SQL or similar is a plus but...this isn't a programming job!
- A startup mindset (agile, confident, target driven, challenge the norms).
- Reward: We offer a competitive financial package which includes competitive salary, stock options, a contributory pension scheme and Perks at Work.
- Wellbeing: We take the wellbeing of our employees seriously and have taken every step possible to protect the health and wellbeing of our people during COVID-19. Amongst other things, we offer healthcare through Babylon Health, access to free counselling and a programme of wellbeing activities and events. We have a flexible working policy and during COVID-19, for the foreseeable, no one is expected back in the office unless they choose to attend. We also run regular wellbeing workshops, offer enhanced maternity and paternity leave because we welcome people with families, and 25 days paid holiday per year
- Training: Through our Adzuna Academy training programme, attending (virtual) conferences, team training budgets, individual development plans and coaching from experienced and supportive peers and managers.
- Fun stuff: An environment that is thoughtfully designed to allow for work and play including (when we’re not restricted by COVID-19) a roof terrace, bar and table tennis. We have a packed social calendar, twice annual global team get-togethers and an enviable culture thanks to the amazing and smart people who make Adzuna a great place to work. Much of this is all done remotely at the moment of course - even during COVID-19 we are still managing to have a lot of fun ‘together’ thanks to our great Social Committee.
A bit more about Adzuna
Adzuna is a smarter, more transparent job search engine used by tens of millions of visitors per month. We love using the awesome power of technology to bring together every job in one place, help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep the world working .
Adzuna.co.uk is a 100 person business operating across 16 territories and was founded in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, formerly of eBay, Gumtree, Qype and Zoopla.
We are backed by leading Venture Capital firms Passion Capital, LocalGlobe, Index Ventures and Smedvig Capital.
We’ve spent a decade developing smarter, more transparent job search so jobseekers worldwide (we’re in 16 countries) can zero in on the right role faster.
We also supply real-time data to the Number 10 Dashboard and Office for National Statistics labour market indices. In 2018, Adzuna won the contract to run Find a job, one of the British government’s most used online services.
We treat jobseekers as people not as products. We do the same for our team, seeing the diverse range of strengths they bring to our business. Regardless of background, race, gender, sexuality or ability, we welcome everyone to our team. Our people are the most important asset we have.
Please let us know if we need to accommodate a disability during the hiring process, so that we can give you the support you need.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme.