About Tech Alchemy
Tech Alchemy build some of the most exciting startups in the world. In the past year we have built products featured by Apple, Amazon and BBC. We have helped raise over £20m and exited twice.
We’re a group of founders, developers and data scientists accelerating hand picked startups.
Our services cover multiple parallels including concept design, branding, software development, business analysis, and funding.
We are now looking for another highly talented designer to join us on our journey.
Tech Alchemy is looking for someone with a strong background in design. We firmly believe that the UX of a product is one of the most important factors of its success. We want to build beautiful products and you should too.
The ideal candidate is someone who can turn our clients ideas into intuitive and easy to use applications. You will be involved in the entire process of design including workflows and wireframes, usability and function. You will be required to design the UX/UI for native mobile applications as well as responsive web applications.
This role requires you to have an eye for good design and to be at the cutting edge of technology trends. When not working on an external project you will be given opportunity to create concept products allowing you to experiment and trial almost anything you would like. This side of the job is very flexible and so requires someone who wants to take the initiative and show off their skills.
- Experience with design either from a previous role or an extensive personal portfolio
- Experience designing both web and mobile
- Expert with Figma or Sketch
- Experience in Photoshop, After Effects and Lottie
- Ability to gather requirements for interfaces
- Work closely with our developers and other designers in an agile team environment
- Design flows, wireframes and prototypes
- Ability to produce clean, sleek, on-trend and functional designs
- Identify and solve UX issues
- A very competitive starting salary
- 28 days of holiday + your birthday
- Personal development allowance for courses, conferences or anything else to help you progress
- The latest equipment that you will need for your role
- Flexible working hours
Please note: This role will begin in January 2022.
Please do not contact us offering recruiting services.