With over 35 nationalities and a range of backgrounds represented in our Benevolent team, we aim to build an inclusive environment where our people can bring their authentic selves to work, be respected for who they are and the exceptional work they do. We welcome and actively encourage applications from all sections of society and are committed to offering equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, parental status, disability, age, citizenship, or any other basis. We see our diversity as an asset as we tackle challenging problems that bridge the gap between drug discovery and technology.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding group supporting a growing pipeline of clinical projects. The team is looking for a motivated individual with a track record of managing clinical trials across phases I, II and III , who is adept at overseeing CRO activities. Must be self-motivated, driven and proactive with strong organizational skills and able to work with limited supervision.
Reporting to the Director Clinical Programme Leader, the successful candidate will manage the activities of suppliers to deliver high quality studies on time and to budget.
- Operational delivery of clinical development programme according to approved programme objectives, timelines, resource plan (budget, people) and quality.
- Develop project scope, integrated cross functional plans (with highlighted critical path), timelines, budget and risk mitigation plans.
- Overseeing the execution of clinical trial activities in accordance with Good Clinical Practices. Ensure compliance of clinical trials with national and international regulatory requirements and company SOPs.
- Reviewing pre-study, study initiation, interim monitoring visit and at study closeout visit reports. Provides close oversight on the findings on the monitoring reports and loops back with broader team to provide updates.
- Ensuring high performance, adherence to protocol and efficiency of the CRO clinical team and investigator sites through performing of co-monitoring /accompanied site visits. Work to proactively address trial conduct issues and enrollment problems, as necessary.
- Maintaining the Sponsor Oversight File and the oversight of the TMF. Ensures TMF is maintained and complete at the end of the study. Perform periodic QC of the TMF
- Management of the TMF archiving process and ensuring that TMF is archived at the end of the trial in compliance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) und Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Reviewing study metrics and manage risks for successful completion of studies. This includes reviewing study data and reports for trends and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Support with data review activities in readiness for database lock.
We are looking for someone with:
- Ability to perform in a small dynamic company environment with an ability to work flexibly and independently.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Scientific Discipline
- Minimum 8 years’ experience
- Understanding of the drug development processes in the Pharma Industry environment.
- Excellent communication skills, able to collaborate with internal and external colleagues at all levels.
BenevolentAI unites AI with human expertise to discover new and more effective medicines. Our unique computational R&D platform spans every step of the drug discovery process, powering an in-house pipeline of over 25 drug programmes. We advance our mission to reinvent drug discovery by harnessing the power of a diverse team, rich with different backgrounds, experiences, opinions and personalities. In our offices in London and New York and research facility in Cambridge (UK), we work in highly collaborative, multidisciplinary teams, harnessing skills across biology, chemistry, engineering, AI, machine learning, informatics, precision medicine and drug discovery.
We share a passion for being part of a mission that matters, and we are always looking for curious and collaborative people who share our values and want to be part of our journey. If that sounds like a fit for you, hit the ‘apply’ button and join us.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our Glassdoor page to learn about our benefits, culture and to find out what our team think about life at Benevolent. You can also find out more about us on LinkedIn and Twitter.