About Raver Fans:
Raver Fans is a social Advocacy platform for Fans of Brands to share and rate their favourite Brands for Rewards.
Our Bold Mission: To be the number one connection between Brands and their Fans across the world
We are very passionate about how people respond to services or products provided to them by Brands. We want people to share their opinions quickly and efficiently without keeping it to themselves.
Backed by a pre seed investor, we have managed to:
- Develop and test all the platforms (App, web and admin centre)
- Launched our brand-new App (Raver Fans) into the App Store and the website is LIVE
- Soft Launch with over 50 small to medium sized brands, over 100 fans signed up and over 300 posts without any formal marketing.
We have received extensive feedback on the business model and decided to make some changes and to monetise the platform
This is the reason we like to bring on a very talented Developer .
You will be joining a team including a Marketing and Business Development Executive and another mobile app developer. The missing piece is someone to maintain the backend
This is part time and can work remotely as well
About the role:
Our ideal Technical Developer / co founder will be actively seeking a position in an early stage startup where their work will directly impact the growth and success of the business. A team player is key, someone who is comfortable working in a flat and fluid-structure. They will be excited by the opportunity to own equity in a startup with high growth potential
From a Technical point of view, we are looking for a full-stack developer with a passion for building great products. The perfect candidate will be well-versed in current technologies and best practices, have an inquisitive and investigate style with the ability to act in tough situations.
You will be responsible for:
- Architecting, developing and delivering the next phase of our development
- Working with the team to establish the best UI/UX
- Maintaining and making small improvements to the existing products
- Back and front-end experience
- App (iOS/Android) development experience
- UX/UI experience
- Have a desire to join a start-up and build a product from the ground up
- Is excited about fast growth and a big challenge.
What we can offer:
- The right candidate can expect a substantial amount of equity (based on ability and experience) with salary post-investment
- Flexible working
- The opportunity to work remotely
If you’re interested, then please reply with a cover letter and CV.
Looking forward to hearing from you!