A mixture of experience in managing key clients accounts would help be preferable and/or an interest in dealing with people and helping with the companies marketing campaigns for key partners.
Salary: £23-£30k experience dependent
Sectors: Startup, Tech, Hiring platform
This is an exciting opportunity with a fast-growing startup in London that is changing the way graduates kick start their career by using technology & data, to guide & match graduates with the jobs that suit them best.
We’re looking for someone who’s ready for a high-energy exciting & challenging but extremely rewarding startup work environment, helping grow the company into the future.
With over 90% of graduates unsure about which career is likely to be most suited following University, with over 700,000 coming out of University a year and hundreds of thousands of jobs to pick from, there’s a real problem in the graduate job market - the perfect match between company & employee, is like finding a needle in a haystack.
You know the tireless and laborious job finding process? I’m sure you’ve thought, wouldn’t it be easier if I could just apply to jobs I know I’d get an interview for or jobs I actually want sent to me by a personal assistant, who matches my experience & personality, so I can apply to the best roles for me? That’s why we’ve built GradFuel, to do exactly that. We help bring the right companies and employees together, ensuring happier people and more successful companies.
The company is backed by a group of investors shrouded in previous successes, such as an ex-MD from J.P Morgan and one of the first investors into other great startups in the UK such as Patch Plants and Mindful Chef. Our recent investment has allowed the company to capitalise on the growth it’s achieved so far and bring on two new salespeople to, alongside a data analyst and account manager, to expand the team.
- Helping build & manage bespoke marketing campaigns, to ensure our partners jobs are advertised to the right people for the jobs they have.
- Assessing how the marketing campaigns performed & strategically looking at ways to improve them.
- Taking ownership of managing existing partners and building the GradFuel partnerships management system from the ground up (more commonly known as an account management system).
- Ability to organise multiple marketing campaigns at once & ensure partner is clearly communicated with regarding results, whilst feedback on how we can improve is sought out.
- To manage job postings & how they’re matched with candidates, based on our partners requests.
- To be apt at managing user friendly softwares, to ensure jobs are marketed to the right candidates.
- To build the foundations of a system, that you will use to manage a wider team in the future, using early learnings to ensure it’s optimised for the businesses success.
Great traits to have
Enthusiastic & target driven individual, who likes to see their day to day work have a positive impact on the business they work within.
Able to build long-term relationships, with partners that will be of high value to the company.
An analytical mind and an understanding for methodological approaches achieving high results.
To have empathy for people’s working position, their aims within the business and apply GradFuel’s technology to their processes.
An ability to hold intelligent conversations with key stakeholders.
To be able to deal in a calm manner with people and answering questions on your feet.
Not afraid of picking up the phone and calling someone, discussing partnerships via Zoom or face to face.
An ability to construct clear and concise emails.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00-£30,000.00 per year