distriBind is an InsurTech delivering Automated Data Exchange and back-office processing to the Insurance Industry. Primarily focused on the Delegated Authority sector, distriBind allows data to be passed from distribution to capacity in a highly automated manner whether using real-time APIs or more traditional bordereaux.
distriBind was formed in 2018 with the ambition to be the leading Global Delegated Authority solution and has been awarded a grant from Innovate UK for its Machine-Learning Capacity Utilisation Predictor, was runner-up in the 2020 ACORD InsurTech Innovation Challenge, and was a member of the Lloyd’s Lab Cohort 6 in 2021.
The Business Analyst is responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders to provide requirements to developers for product improvements and changes.
Internally, the Business Analyst will work with the product strategy team on the product roadmap and help create the development requirements, feature documentation and support QA in creating test data against the acceptance criteria. Externally the Business Analyst will work with clients and prospects to elicit product requirements and identify enhancements or configuration profiles necessary to meet the requirements.
- Be part of the Product Strategy team to identify roadmap requirements for the product based on targeted markets and territories.
- Work with Clients and Prospects to elicit requirements and identify product enhancements or configuration profiles
- Construct DevOps Epics and User Stories for inclusion in sprints, providing clear acceptance criteria and where appropriate test data
- Support Client delivery and implementations through workshop attendance, training, documentation and configuration
- Assist the QA and Support teams through testing, analysis, documentation and requirements construction
- Support the creation of documentation for process flows and user guides based on experience and customer feedback
- Perform system testing on hotfixes and scheduled updates
- Stay up to date on changes in the Insurance industry or technological changes to help maintain distriBind as a cutting-edge platform
- Other activities as required from time to time to support the goals of the company and targets set