Title: Business Development Manager
Reporting to: Commercial Director
Base salary: £30-£40,000 (dependent on experience)
OTE: uncapped £100k
Do you have 3+ years B2B sales experience and want to continue to utilise those skills whilst stepping into the world of SaaS and the booming data and technology industry?
Want to join a fun, fast paced, collaborative company with an excellent opportunity to grow and make an Impact?
Who are Kamma?
Kamma is an industry leading SaaS geospatial technology company that specialises in creating unique data and solutions from disparate information. Kamma works with leaders across the financial and property sectors, providing unique data that minimises risk, simplifies regulatory compliance, and grows new revenue streams for its customers.
We are looking for a BDM to join our fast growing sales team. You will be driving and managing the whole sales cycle, from lead sourcing to sales execution and post sales upsells. Whether you are making outbound calls to new clients, managing a pipeline of deals, presenting our product via web demos or in meetings, you will play a pivotal role for our company and help drive Kamma forward.
- Proactively generate new business
- Manage the whole sales process
- Run product sales demos to all potential clients
- Successfully close deals and agree new business contracts
- Build long lasting relationships with our clients
- Work closely with our tech and marketing teams to keep clients up to date with new products and services
- Upsell to existing clients, increasing revenue for Kamma
- Objection handling and thorough understanding of our products and services to help generate new business
- Constantly think outside the box about ideas on how to drive sales and bring on new clients
- Regular contact with business leaders
Required Experience and Skills
- Closing deals makes you jump out of bed in the morning!
- 3 years + working in Business Development (previous experience within tech, data or SaaS sector is desirable but not essential)
- Proven success of outbound business development
- Engaging, forward thinking, highly driven and a competitive self starter
- Experience dealing with large corporate organisations and not afraid of speaking to senior management including C-Suite
- Strong documentation and presentation skills (HubSpot experience is a plus but non-essential)
- Proven experience building prospective accounts to generate new business
- Fantastic client management skills, you must be presentable, confident, professional and have gravitas
- Innovative and exceptional communication skills
- KPI and target driven
- Lead generation through Linkedin
- Previous high achiever with the numbers to back it up
- Ability to work within a tight-knit team but excel independently
- Efficient time management skills and ability to work under pressure
A company you’ve always wanted to work with
At Kamma, we believe that diversity is imperative to driving creativity, innovation and value for our clients, and even more importantly, for our people. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and as such, we are a committed equal opportunities employer. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, age, or social background.
You may then be invited to an initial screening call. The next stage is to meet Peter (Kamma Commercial Director) for a 1st stage Interview, followed by a second Interview to meet the Kamma team.