Title: Sales Executive
Reporting to: Commercial Director
Base salary: £20,000 – £32,000 (dependent on experience)
OTE: Up to £60,000
Are you in the early stage of your career, or a graduate hungry to make a mark, looking to join a fun, fast paced, collaborative company with an excellent opportunity to grow and make an Impact?
Who are Kamma?
Kamma is an industry leading SaaS geospatial technology company that specialises in creating unique data and solutions from disparate information. Kamma works with leaders across the financial and property sectors, providing unique data that minimises risk, simplifies regulatory compliance, and grows new revenue streams for its customers.
We are looking for Sales Executives to join our rapidly growing, fast paced Business Development team. The role covers the critical first stages of our sales cycle, with the aim of engaging, booking new clients through consultative outbound sales, arranging meetings and researching, and following up with prospective leads. You will also provide consultation and take the time to truly understand clients’ needs, business priorities, and guide them through needs analysis and product demonstration.
- Responsible for selling the company’s flagship product to potential clients across all regions
- Proactively generate leads
- High frequency of outreach to prospective clients
- Run product demos
- Thorough understanding of our product and objection handling
- Ability to provide solutions and ideas to educate clients on the value of our products
- Arrange and book meetings
- Qualifications of clients’ needs, to ensure best value service is provided
- Actively achieve daily, weekly, and monthly individual and team KPIs
- Close sales to achieve allocated revenue targets
- Be Successfully Autonomous: Manage, grow and maintain your own sales pipeline with high-quality prospects
Required Experience and Skills
- Closing deals makes you jump out of bed in the morning!
- Previous experience within tech, SaaS, recruitment, events or the Legal sector is desirable but not essential
- Happy and comfortable making outbound calls
- Engaging, forward thinking, highly driven and competitive!
- Innovative and exceptional communication skills
- Highly motivated and a true desire to succeed
- Confident & professional
- Ability to work well within a tight-knit team but excel independently
- Efficient time management skills
A company you’ve always wanted to work with
At Kamma, we believe that diversity is imperative to driving creativity, innovation and value for our clients, and even more importantly, for our people. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and as such, we are a committed equal opportunities employer. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, age, or social background.
You will then be invited to an initial screening. The next stage is to meet Peter (Kamma Commercial Director) for a 1st stage Interview, followed by a second Interview to meet the Kamma team.