The transition into parenthood is tough, and approximately 68% of women and 57% of men with mental health problems are parents. Kami’s vision is to empower parents and parents-to-be with a personalised, data-driven, evidence-based coach.
Alongside the trusted guidance of our suite of wellness and parenting experts, we are delivering our support through a judgment-free, artificially intelligent, chatbot companion, enabling parents to:
- Get trusted, non-judgmental advice and answers to their questions;
- Set goals, monitor progress and accomplish goals for their wellbeing and parenting;
- Access tele-consultation sessions with vetted consultants specialising in fertility, parenting, wellbeing, and behaviour change;
We're looking for an Operations Assistant who can join our small but growing team at an exciting growth stage, and support our CEO and COO in areas including business development, account management, and general operations. You will be exposed to a variety of business functions such as Strategy, Sales, Growth, and Investor Relations, at a technology-led startup.
This is a varied role, and tasks may include:
- Helping us present our proposition to both the buyers of our product (HR professionals) and the end-users, and contribute towards the operations team's goal of providing better tools and services for the parenting and mental-wellbeing markets.
- Undertaking desk research to better understand industry, customers, and competitors
- Communicating with organisations and HR professionals to obtain information and further sales efforts
- Maintaining our CRM to maximise new sales leads and conversions
- Maintaining and updating the development schedules and accounts relating to the delivery of our product, the Kami platform
- Assisting with financial planning, accounts and project management
- Supporting the CEO and COO with general administration
- Background in business, finance, accounting or operations preferred but not essential
- Fluent in English, with excellent writing skills
- Comfortable using MS Office and Google Suite products (excel, word, powerpoint, etc.)
- Responsive and able to use initiative
- An eye for detail and a high standard of work
- Able to work to tight deadlines where necessary
- Versatile enough to be able to work well as part of a small and agile team
- Join an innovative, impact-driven health tech company
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Potential for progression onto a full-time, permanent contract at a higher wage
As part of the application process we may require 2x professional references. We are looking for someone able to start working as soon as possible.
*This role is for a minimum 6 months, starting at 27 hours/week, with the potential to progress to full-time hours (see 'Benefits' section above). As the position is funded via a government scheme only candidates aged between 16-24 are eligible to apply*