Are you a talented UI visual designer looking to work with some of the UK's leading emerging companies?
Zephyr is a digital agency working with exciting startups to help them grow. We are currently looking for a talented and experienced UI Visual designer to join our rapidly growing team.
As background on us, Zephyr work with early stage companies and have the direct objective of accelerating their growth via digital marketing. Over the past 6 years, we are proud to have worked with seed stage startups in array different industries from electric vehicles (EV) to health and wellness, fashion and many more. Outside of the startup world, other previous clients include large companies and organisations such as Warner Music, Headspace, TCL and Aldermore.
Design sits at the centre of the work we produce. Recent projects have included designing and building websites for an AI health tech startup, a blockchain based fractional ownership platform and a financial wellbeing app. In each case our work building these has led to us informing the wider strategy of the company and their products and services.
As we approach 2022, we are currently looking for an ambitious website designer to join our team and head up the end to end process of designing our client’s websites. With assistance from our marketing digital designer you will be responsible for the creation of slick, beautifully crafted, functional websites.
Recent projects have included designing and building websites for an AI health tech startup, a blockchain based fractional ownership platform and a financial wellbeing app. In each case our work building these has led to us informing the wider strategy of the company and their products and services.
Collaborating with account strategists and managers to create new marketing websites, you will be leading the process from the brainstorming to planning, site architecture, wireframing and visual design.
- At least 5 years proven design experience working with established companies.
- Experience at working with creative briefs.
- Confidence at working with multiple stakeholders with different opinions.
- You will be responsible for the preparation and execution of multiple phases; through hosting design thinking workshops (website vision, personas, user journeys), creating the first wireframes and eventually translating them into slick UI designs for our clients and customers.
- Expert knowledge of best practices in user interaction design, visual representation of complex data, information architecture, and user interface conventions.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Excellent visual eye for detail across typography, colour, design and layout.
- Ability to communicate personally in meetings, large groups and to Directors.
- An ability in interpret data as a means to improve UX and conversion rates
Software and Systems
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe creative suite
- Excellent knowledge of Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD
- Knowledge of contemporary design systems (beneficial)
We look forward to hearing from you!