Social Media Content Executive - Remote (UK based) - £23,000 to £26,000 DOE
Join our content marketing agency as we build from the ground up, and fast! We are still in the early ages of start-up life having been founded during the pandemic, meaning there is no ceiling to where you can take your role.
This is a new role due to recent growth, where you will be part of the core team working with some amazing clients. Our clients are creators, business owners and entrepreneurs, so whilst working on their content and personal branding you’ll get to listen and learn from them.
We outline and execute a content strategy for our clients, delivering on both quality and quantity to have a true impact. You’ll need to feel comfortable with creating, writing and repurposing content for all of the major social media platforms.
Our team works remotely, but once it is safe to do so we are planning to have regular meet-ups. We take a collaborative approach to work, often sharing ideas and what we have learnt. Social media is always changing and developing, so no two days are the same.
About the Role:
- Responsible for creating, writing and repurposing content for all major social media platforms.
- Create engaging content across all social media platforms that help our clients to GROW!
- Accountable for your own time management and the organisation, planning and execution of social media campaigns.
- Agile towards business requirements and the ability to work reactively when required.
- Contribute feedback to help the team improve in processes and support growth.
- Responsible for measuring, with data, the performance of content to spot improvements.
- Demonstrable experience in a marketing or social media role.
- Experience with developing social media strategies and reporting analytics.
- Working knowledge of all major social media platforms including but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok etc.
- Excellent copywriting skills for short, engaging content.
- A desire to create amazing content and to be in-the-know of the latest social trends.
Reasons to work with us:
- The sky's the limit! As a core team member in the early stages of the company, you have the ability to take your role in any direction you like.
- We work with inspiring creators who we learn from every day. Clients include: Ali Abdaal (YouTuber with 2 million subscribers), Chris Williamson (host of the Modern Wisdom podcast) and more!
- 20 days holiday - plus bank holidays and your birthday off!
- Flexible working hours and remote working.
Amplify Creators Ltd - www.amplifycreators.com