Artificial Intelligence startup looking for someone to lead sales in the UK market. Sigma Polaris has developed a ground-breaking recruitment screening tool. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to build and own the sales operations in the United Kingdom. Currently, we are a passion-project for eight people, with big ambitions both on impact and growth. We all operate on equity and bonuses at the moment, and salaries are not expected until we have either raised more investment or improved sales (both of which are our plans for 2021/22).
We’re looking for a UK Head of Sales to deliver on software sales objectives and manage the growing UK-focused sales team, and work.
- You will plan and execute a wide variety of sales campaigns. You will be expected to drive sales using a combination of the sales & marketing strategy, and your own sales approach.
- We require you to be a self-starter comfortable in a start-up environment. I.e. able to set personal goals, train themselves and independently identify solutions, can complete tasks and achieve goals both as an independent unit and a team worker.
- The role is 100% remote (you can be based anywhere in the world, though being in the UK would be highly advantageous), and we are a fully flexible company.
COMMISSION ONLY: Currently, we are a passion-project for over a dozen people with big ambitions (both on impact and growth). We all operate on equity and bonuses at the moment; salaries are not expected until we have either raised more investment or smashed our sales targets (both of which are our plans for 2021).
We are looking for someone:
- Who is not like everyone else, and wants to make a difference
- Confident in their sales skills yet willing to fail quickly, learn and improve every day
- That is passionate about equity, justice and inclusion
- Who knows the ins and outs of SaaS sales: you eat SQLs for breakfast, retention is your middle name and churn is a very, very distant cousin
- Who has either delivered incredible sales results or failed spectacularly trying (bonus points if both)
- Able to both work on a strategic and operational level; ie create a sales plan and close deals
- With experience building and nurturing sales teams (references will be required)
- Big on attitude
- Social impact: our product makes a positive difference in the World (not in the typical Silicon Valley “we’re gonna change the World” BS and then you launch the 187th photo sharing app)
- A spot in the Sigma Polaris tribe (think of Studio54 meets Harlem Globetrotters), a group proud of their differences and aware they are their superpower
- An incredible product, developed using insanely robust scientific research
We look forward to you joining the tribe!