Do you want to Superpower Engineering? We’ve doubled in size over the last year and we have ambitious plans moving forward. It’s very exciting! We are on our way to securing our series A funding, and with that in mind we are on the lookout for a new Business Development Representative who can help us continue to grow.
What you’ll be doing:
We’re looking for someone with an engineering degree who is excited about AI and pitching our solution. You’ll be a superb communicator, self-motivated and driven to succeed. You’ll be working with our internal team to generate, qualify and develop leads in our sales process. We are growing quickly so there is a lot of opportunity to progress quickly.
- You'll be proactive about seeking new business opportunities in the market.
- You’ll contact potential clients through phone calls and emails with some cold calling.
- You’ll support on outbound marketing and events.
- You will qualify leads from marketing campaigns and develop them into sales opportunities.
- You’ll stay up-to-date with products/services and pricing structure.
- You’ll identify client needs and advise on the product solutions. Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
- You’ll be excited to pitch and demo our product to potential clients.
- You’ll actively support the sales teams and further growth by spotting trends and opportunities in the market.
- You'll gather customer requirements.
- You’ll create proposals for potential customers
- You’ll look after prospecting and researching potential customers.
A bit about you:
- You have a mechanical, aeronautical, electrical, maritime, or civil engineering bachelor’s degree.
- You have excellent phone and written communication skills. You’re great at building rapport.
- You’ve worked in customer success or have customer sales experience.
- You’re great at managing your time effectively, you work independently and are self-motivated.
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Worked in a start-up or have knowledge of working in a start-up environment.
- Experience with Pipedrive and other CRM tools.
Why Monolith AI?
Our culture is passionate, engaging and collaborative. We are genuine, we bring our true selves to work and celebrate those little quirks that make us different. We have a culture of learning, we encourage new ideas, out of the box thinkers and risk takers. We’re all human and sometimes we make mistakes, but we brush ourselves off and try again. Our culture encourages freedom, flexibility and creativity.
At Monolith AI our values are core to how we do business. They’re not just words on a wall, we live them everyday. Our values are embedded in our internal processes so that we’re always reminded what’s important to us and we continue to grow as individuals and as a company.
We are, driven, honest, practical, humble and in this together.
Our benefits & perks:
- Competitive salary + options package
- 25 days paid annual leave + Christmas eve + 8 days public holiday
- 5 days of “on the beach” time (working half days anywhere in the world)
- Flexible working opportunities, which includes core hours of 10am –4pm
- Learning Budget of £500 per year, through Sunlight
- Pension with NEST
- Wellness benefit of £30 with Heka
- Health insurance with Vitality
- Annual company holiday (when we’re able)
- Regular socials
- A day off to volunteer with a charity of your choice
A few things to note:
- We don’t have an end date to apply for this role but we will prioritise early applicants, so if you’re interested then please apply soon.
- Only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered.
- This role is full-time but if you need to work part-time, just let us know. We’ll try our best to be as flexible as possible.
- We are not open to working with external recruitment agencies at this time.
- Monolith AI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- If you don’t quite match everything above but you feel you can succeed in this role then we encourage your application and look forward to hearing from you.